RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Glacia Complete Chapter One

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Ya the world map IS laggy no way around it. No change coming soon. Sorry. The only lag is in the world map. Hopefully this will not detour from playing.

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
How big is the map?

It isn't a significant problem, but it is kind of distracting.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Also, the punctuation and grammar is a bit poor, which shouldn't really matter to anyone other than grammar nazi's like me. It kinda ticks me off.

EDIT: Galicia: Script 'Rock Paper Sizzors' line 124 NoMethodError occured.
         undefined method `visible=' for nil:NilClass

This was after I had played several times.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 05:53:33 PM by cozziekuns »

I am not very good with the grammar ect... I tried my very best. I fear without a "Nazi" of my own to help me. It won't get tremendously better. When the error happened, did you win, tie, or lose.

Rep:
Level 84
It was right when I started...

Tried recreating the error, but to no avail. Still, it's there.

Alright thank you. I will certainly look into it.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
It was right when I started...

Tried recreating the error, but to no avail. Still, it's there.

do you remember what happened in all of the previous plays?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 84
Nope. I was basically just spamming rock and saving, reloading with F12 when I lost.