RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Projector's Story

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Well I had an idea to make a game of my own for a really long time,but I think if I talk to people here.... I'll get some help and maybe some ideas...
I am so freaken busy with school and life I never have time for stuff like this anymore!  :(
so Heres what I want to create:

The story is about a Boy called Zen,which originally is an experiment called "Projector 004" (there are 5 Projectors).
This Projectors are actually elemental beings able to control different elements,but The creator of the Projectors....Dr.L....Fails each and every time!
In the game Zen has no memories of himself nor an attitude....thats what you can do in the game too...
You can actually make him good or evil!
Each projector has few elements He/She controls....Zen controls fire and lightning and holds 1 Buster Sword and one Short sword as his weapons.

In the game you find you're first party member in the really beggining,as Ken(the first party member). Attempting to get some treasure but instead finds himself getting a new friend and alot of trouble. Right after few seconds that you see Ken running into Zen's Contaiment room Ken lets Zen out,making Zen fight together with him.

In the Game I wanted to have up to 5 Party Members,have my own way to make attacks. Its kinda Naruto+Bleach style but still. Each thing you choose can turn you good or evil which also changes the attacks you will get!

I need like ALOT of Sprites to MAKE and animations to create for the game but I dunno anything for some good sprites and I cant find anything to help me make the game >.< I thaught of Using Game Maker but I need some help.... D:
Being an smartass works out sometimes....