RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMXP to SMC ?

Rep:
Level 82
Greetings all...

I'm new on this forum since I was searching for some RMXP infos and I thought that asking a 8k members community might help me out. :D

Actually, I'm a real RMXP fan and I've been making RMXP games for a couple of years now...

I've heard through time that there was a possibility to convert a RPG Maker XP game to Super Nes Emulated game (SMC).

Anyone else heard about that? Anyone knows the name of the software that converts RMXP to SMC?

Thanks for helping out.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
No, there isn't any way. Why would you want that, anyway?

Rep:
Level 82
Actually... you might find that weird but I wanted to convert RMXP to SMC and then to Mobile with an Snes Mobile Emulator... giving me the possibility to play my games on my mobile phone.  ;D

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
why the fuck would you ever play a game on a mobile phone. get a gameboy.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Get a PSP.

Rep:
Level 82
Any constructive comment?

When someone asks for help... the best way is either to say that you don't have the answer or not answering at all.

I don't need to give any reasons of "Why" and "When"... I need something... I want to know if this can work or not, that's all.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
No.

If you want to make games for a mobile phone, then learn some real programming, and learn how to actually make a game.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 82
wow... what a great community we got here...

This is the first and last time I'll be coming here...

Here's something that you might like, though... : here

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
wow... what a great community we got here...

This is the first and last time I'll be coming here...

Hey, newsflash pal, we gave you the answer already.  It can't be done.  I could go into the intricacies of computer and mobile programming and the reasons as to why it can't be done, but you'd just probably bitch more at me for not handing you a candy-coated easy-button to getting your job done, so I'm just going to leave it at that.

Also, get the stick out of your ass.  You want respect, then you'd better earn it and give some back.  Bitching at people for asking why?  Demanding we answer you (even though you've already been answered) when someone asks a question?  Oh man I'd love to see you at a job interview.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 04:35:44 PM by NAMKCOR »

Rep:
Level 94
People like this are why the internet needs a licensing system like driving.

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best Artist2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Attractive Female Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
What's with all the sensitive people lately? Seriously, getting a lil old here.

Rep:
Level 82
Bitching at people for asking why?

I did not start the bitching, you Douche...

He asked my "why?"... I answered... and got those stupid answers afterwards...

If you say that I was bitching... I guess I'm not the one with a stick up his ass... no wonder you morrons get planes through your buildings nowadays...

why don't you guys just change his name and avatar to something silly? like you did to boxxxy :)
that was a lot of fun!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Uhh. The very first reply answered your question. The rest of us where just wondering why the hell you'd want to play anything on a cell phone. That's what a gameboy or PSP is for. What possible constructive 'criticism' is there for us to give you. You weren't showing us anything to critique except for your idea to put games on a cell phone which is fucking retarded. Go buy a god damn Nokia N-Gage.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
@erestor-

I have serious doubts that Osama Bin Laden attacked the United States because someone was rude to him on the internet. I also have serious reservations that someone who suggests that has any right to call anyone else a moron, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were just using the deaths of thousands of people (including relatives of another, much kinder member on this forum) as a joke. (BTW, maybe you want to include on your guide to respecting people, right after don't stereotype, "Tell random people you've never met that their uncle deserved to die because he was American". I can tell I have a lot to learn from you about respect)

In any case, your question was already answered. grafikal may have been a little more emphatic than necessary about his objection to playing games on mobile phones, but I can't see how his response lacked respect. I cannot see how anyone's dignity would be offended by that response.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 08:16:50 PM by Modern Algebra »

Rep:
Level 94
It's just another version of Godwin's Law.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
why don't you guys just change his name and avatar to something silly? like you did to boxxxy :)
that was a lot of fun!

I can't tell if you're being serious, or just trying to be an ironic dick because you don't like us.

Rep:
Level 94
My bet is serious, because hanging around in a place that is filled with people a person doesn't like is sad.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
As much fun as this thread is for people, let's settle down now due to it being in the game creation section.

Point blank, erestor, there is no way to do so. Your question was answered in the very first post.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Name your country, I'm 100% sure there are terrorist attacks there too, fucking douche.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
This thread is fun. :)
:tinysmile:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
a most joyous thread

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature spaceSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
erestor is a headache.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Erm... just putting in my two cents here, but while dude might have been a little sensitive, I feel like the response was generally a little harsh here, guys...

EDIT: Then again, thinking back, I went through the same when I first got here, and I came out fine. Dunno why I had a softspot there for a second, but I got over it. :o *thumbs up*
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 10:45:57 AM by Arrow-1 »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Well, I agree that it was a little harsh (there are plenty of reasons why you'd want to put a game you made on a mobile phone, after all); I don't agree (with him) that it was disrespectful.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
i guess if it was a smart phone or something, but i still don't see the point.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
the point remains, I wasn't being a dick when I said "if you want to make a game for your phone, learn some real programming"

I was re-iterating the answer that he already received, which it seems he did not want as it wasn't a "yes, here's your easy button"

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
"learn some real programming", while not disrespectful by nature, can easily be mis-interpreted as meaning to belittle his current methods, rather than suggest he seek alternate avenues of labor.

Rep:
Level 82
I am that I am.
I'm going to take a stab at why he wants to put his games on his phone... He is too cheap to buy a portable gaming device? Well, that or he feels self conscious using a gaming device in public (Thinks people will label him a geek or something :o)

I feel like people kind of baited him into getting all whiney and bitchy but hey, he did take the bait lol so kudos to the baiters.  :D
As a dog returns to his vomit so too does a fool to his folly.