RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(SOLVED)Need help with Kaduki Battlers

Rep:
Level 82
hi, im using tankentai 3.3d script and i need help importing kaduki battlers and getting them to animate properly. I read a tutorial on how to do it but it doesnt seem 2 be working properly, ive made a charset and named it $Cloud, and the 3 battle animation sheets naming them $Cloud_1, $Cloud_2 and $Cloud_3. ive set the walk_anime to false on script editor so i can use the battlers but it just comes up like in the picture. Ive put the animations in graphics/characters with the charset aswell. Please help
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 01:53:18 AM by dannybadboi@hotmail.com »