RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(RESOLVED) Dash slow rather than dash fast?[VX]

Rep:
Level 86
For Good RPG Games!
Hi
I've been searching around and couldn't find this, so this is what I'm looking for. Rather than having dash increase your speed, how about making you walk instead? Or maybe something like a script that will let you change the speed of dashing. Or instead of messing around with the dash function, just by holding down a button like the "Z" button to make you walk instead. The reason I would want this is because I'm planning on making a horror type of game. I'm no good at scripting so if someone could script it for me, that would be great and I'll credit you of course.
Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 01:52:14 AM by Theodie12345 »

Rep:
Level 83
It's incredible ... but it seems there is a bug .

line 102 : replace
$game_switches by $game_variables
You can use my scripts freely . but not for commercial use .
:ccbync:
Don't encrypt your game !!!
Want to give me credit ? Easy ,add me in your game :