RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ultyma War

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Who is Ultyma?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 96

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
hi arlen :*
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Hi, Nightwolf. :)

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
God, look at yourself Nightwolf. Do you really like that flower in your hand? Are you even remotely interested in those puzzles? Seriously, It's like- It's like I don't even know you any more!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I had a rubik's cube. I got one side done once. It made me feel like a smart boy, but then I ate it.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I had a rubik's cube. I got one side done once. It made me feel like a smart boy, but then I ate it.

I can solve them.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

I can solve them.

The last one I had, like five years ago, I got all but the last two sides or something. It really pissed me off so I took off the stickers and moved them. :)

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
A couple of jerks in my class show off their Rubik's cube prowess on a regular basis. I have to admit it's a fascinating thing to watch, though  ::)

I have a little two-by-two I can't solve. I can get one face with a bit of an effort, though. Quite entertaining, even if it knocks me off of my pedestal on a regular basis.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Rubiks cubes are lame now that you can solve them systematically and in like 20 moves or less.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Rubiks cubes are lame now that you can solve them systematically and in like 20 moves or less.

you could always solve them with algorithms.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I guess you could always have done that, but I just mean now that a lot of people who compete to solve them. They can do it because of the algorithms and not because it's actually a puzzle. In a sense. I feel like puzzles take skill and a little luck, but if there's a set way to solve something then that removes the luck and you don't need as much skill as you do just a repetition of learning the process.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Rubik's Cubes haven't changed. They were boring and frustrating and not fun 50 years ago, and they're still boring, frustrating, and not fun today.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I guess you could always have done that, but I just mean now that a lot of people who compete to solve them. They can do it because of the algorithms and not because it's actually a puzzle. In a sense. I feel like puzzles take skill and a little luck, but if there's a set way to solve something then that removes the luck and you don't need as much skill as you do just a repetition of learning the process.

Puzzles should very well be able to be solved via logic and without necessary skill.  I agree that it doesn't take much skill to apply a series of Algorithms to solve a rubik's cube, but imagine the person who first discovered the algorithms.  They solved it, not us.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I had one but then I rotated one side so many times, it got really loose. Then I broke it =D
Arlen is hot.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Hey, Zylos, thanks for the popcorn.
:tinysmile:

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Quote from: Ultyma
And that +1 rep means there's at least one sensible person on this forum.

Or it means that somebody has a sense of humor. :/

Seriously though, I have no idea who you are but I can already tell about how old you are and what your issue is.

You're probably around 14-16 and have what called a "Messiah Complex". I say 14-16 because that's usually when a Messiah Complex becomes really apparent. You wish to be the light in the darkness, to be the one to stand up for the poor battered soul. But alas, you were defending not a beggar but a convict. Maybe the hyperbole will get it through your skull.

So three things :

1.) Stop insulting some of the most intelligent minds on this forum. The fact that we don't always use perfect grammar doesn't mean we're idiots. It just means that this is the internet and it tends to be informal.

2.) Stop hiding behind your whole "LOLOL I R TEH TROLLING YOOOZ". It's painfully obvious from your earlier posts that you really are offended. Else why would you feel the need to defend yourself. A man need not defend himself in a fight he is not participating in.

3.) If you're through with the sanctimonious, stuck-up attitude and all of the petty pseudo-justifications, just shut up and get along. If you just try to have a good time here, then you will have one. Kick against the pricks and it will hurt.

I end with this -

Quote from: Proverbs_15:1_NIV
A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What about the conversation about Rubik's cubes? ;9 Speaking of which, I thought I was the coolest MF in the 7th grade when I learned (aka memorized the formulas) how to solve a Rubik's cube.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Personally, I think it's something I'd like to figure out myself if at all possible.

Not that there's much chance of that, considering the fact I can't figure out a 2x2 >.>;;;;

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Ok, I bought another one today cuz of this topic and solved it. It feels good for awhile (especially because I couldn't solve it before).
Then I broke it.
Arlen is hot.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
this thread is balls

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
This thread is at the bottom of the hill.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
O_o there was a hill?!? Damn it all! I LOVE HILLS ;_;
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I sat here quite happily reading this topic :)

Ultyma if you return you can have another + rep so you feel special and feel the need to fight again