RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ultyma War

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
lol, Ultyma. He's a retard. He got all offended because he necro'd a topic of us flaming the worst member of 2009. His comments were completely out of context and he didn't know the member. He'd have been flaming too if he were actually around for it.

Rep:
Level 82
Bloody Dingoes
lol, Ultyma. He's a retard.
You don't have to tell me twice.  :lol:

He got all offended because he necro'd a topic of us flaming the worst member of 2009.
http://rpgcrisis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=3088

His comments were completely out of context and he didn't know the member.
True dat. Ultyma's been around RPG Crisis for longer than me, and after necroposting in an old thread (who'd have guessed?) about me and my flaming ways, he induced mass butthurt among the board, and the rest is history.

But yeah, I'm not like Ultyma. I'm actually rational.
This space is reserved for an epic signature. But as of now, I have none as such.

I hope you enjoy this somewhat witty filler text instead.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
"I only see the 'story' behind the OP, or Operator for the less internet-savvy people..."

Quote from Anski in that thread. Jftr, OP stands for Original Poster in this context.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
"I only see the 'story' behind the OP, or Operator for the less internet-savvy people..."

Quote from Anski in that thread. Jftr, OP stands for Original Poster in this context.

Really?

Damn, The internet has been lying to me for years.

Regardless, i'm sure there's no intro needed as you already know who I am, and I assure you I haven't died in a fire yet.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Drama Queen :*
Rep:
Level 83
and you're under the impression that we are an elitist cesspool because of who Ultyma?

Up yours.
In everything I've said...
I never once called this place Elitist.
If you MUST know. Obsession was the one who coined that term on RPG Crisis the other day...NOT me. So get your facts straight before you go pointing your finger blindly. TYVM.

Oh, and wussup MA.

I swear. You people gossip more than little school girls.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 04:32:29 PM by Ultyma »
Cyber Bullies
aka

Nerds who get their asses kicked in real life.

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Attractive Female Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
And you bitch like a woman.

Rep:
Level 83
And you bitch like a woman.

If you were getting bashed and people were lying on your name...

You'd sit idly by and take it?

Maybe because you're a bitch. Not me.
Cyber Bullies
aka

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Attractive Female Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
No, because I don't give a shit what people think of me. You seem to need people to care/be nice to you. Now go away and don't hijack Midnight Assassin's welcome topic.

Rep:
Level 83
I don't care what you idiots think.
I just don't want people to lie about what I said/didn't say.
And, I never once called this community elitist.

Furthermore. I don't even think I directed what I was saying at you.
So, I have no fucking clue why you're even talking to me.
I was talking to Namcock.
Cyber Bullies
aka

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
lol, MidAss (i rather enjoy this nickname) said it. Why would we want to research what he said? It's life. If someone tells you something, I suppose you'd believe it unless you didn't have a reason to, and we all know you're just a baby about a lot of things here. Sooo... yeah.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Joy is on fire  :yesyes:
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 83
lol, MidAss (i rather enjoy this nickname) said it. Why would we want to research what he said? It's life. If someone tells you something, I suppose you'd believe it unless you didn't have a reason to, and we all know you're just a baby about a lot of things here. Sooo... yeah.

lol w/e dude.

Nam lied on my name.
I defended myself.

That's all.
Cyber Bullies
aka

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
No he didn't, he took what he knew at the time and used it. He was told by MidAss that he heard we were elitist via, YOU. Regardless if you said that or not, it's what we knew and we used it. There is no punishment for ignorance you dumbass.

Rep:
Level 83
Yet again. Another person trying to justify the rude remarks and actions towards me when I wasn't even speaking to them while I was just standing up for myself.

I want you to scroll up on MalfunctionedAsshat's OP in this thread.
Where did he say I said this place was Elitist?

and you're under the impression that we are an elitist cesspool because of who Ultyma?
THAT. Was said by NAMKCOR in this thread.
THAT. Is why I am posting in this thread.

Nam lied on my name.
I defended myself.

That's all.

It has nothing to do with anyone else.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 05:18:09 PM by Ultyma »
Cyber Bullies
aka

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
lol, wow you're dense.

Rep:
Level 83
That's fine.

At least we all know you're ignorant.

You shouldn't talk out of ignorance, anyway.

If you don't know. Then shut up.

Now that you know that...
You can't claim ignorance next time.

Just that you're a dumbfuck.
Cyber Bullies
aka

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
K, gloves are off now. Go have fun, children, remember that dinner's at six and wash your hands before your come back.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
lmao Ultyma you idiot.

Midnight Assassin said 'elitist cesspool' so while talking to him I re-used the term he used during the conversation.  It's not an uncommon thing. 

I specifically -asked- if he found out about us because of you, because I heard stories about you running home to your favorite website where people love you and bitching about a months old thread where we made a couple sarcastic comments at the most annoying and socially frustrating member of the website at the time.  It's called a QUESTION.  How the fuck is a question a lie?  Clarification of information isn't an uncommon conversational aspect either. 

Is the sky Red?
NO, IT'S BLUE, STOP LYING YOU FAGGOT!

Jeez, and you're 24? You sound like another 12 year old that lied to get past the age filter, get over yourself and if you dislike us so much then leave already.  All you're doing is causing more drama, and then bitching about it.

Learn to read
get off your high horse
act your age

Rep:
Level 83
I actually haven't really said much.

You all here are the ones going off on tangents in a childish manner.
:\
Cyber Bullies
aka

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Haven't said much?
You called out two Super Moderators in a Months old thread.  Then you ran off and talked shit behind our backs on another forum like a little girl gossiping.  And now when I destroy your latest attempt at defacing my integrity you fall back on how we're childish and going off on tangents?  Yeah ok.

Christ man what did you expect to happen?  There's a "report this post" feature for a reason.  If you don't want drama, don't call people out on the forum.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
lol, i just noticed his rep, not that it matters. Weird that he even has a +1.

Rep:
Level 83
Here's everything I said in that thread at RPG Crisis.
Let's let everyone here decide here for themselves exactly how much "shit" and "gossip" I said there at RPG Crisis...

See:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,35155.0.html

Is every other RM Forum like this now?

I find what you said, Obsession, slightly hypocritical.
How can you stand up for them at rmrk...then shun another forum for posting shit like "LOL THIS GAME IS SHIT! I FUCKIN HATE IT"...
When that's pretty much exactly what they said to the OP in the thread I linked at RMRK?

QUOTE (Dyhalto @ Feb 5 2010, 08:19 PM)
the solution is not to stand firm and politely oppose them.
Yes it is. lol.

QUOTE (Obsession @ Feb 5 2010, 08:04 PM)
Mhm, but I didn't post what I said on HBgames did I? That's asking for it :S

& Awesome. Ryu sees the point.

@ Tobias
I didn't mean to make them sound elitist. Maybe the thread title should be changed.
Remember. All I said in the OP was a link, basically. Not saying much.
How you can take from that me calling them elitist is beyond me.

And, for the record. Judging a Forum based off the smart assed and rude remarks of Moderators is pretty damn fair, imo.

Tobias
You're still calling it a horrible community though, which it is not. All you are looking at is one incident where the user was going on for weeks and getting on everyone's nerves and the moderators let it slide. I don't think the people you saw there were even moderators at the time of the topic. Calling it a horrible community is like being an alien saying that Earth sucks when all you've seen is the middle of Sahara desert or some such.

Me
Fair enough.

Is anything I said there really so bad?

Why are you all so pissy about this anyway?
Because I necro'd a post? Big fucking whoop, dude.
It's a Forum. It's gonna happen.

People butting into a conversation w/o foresight on who that conversation may entail?
That will happen to.

You all really have tons of growing up to do.

And that +1 rep means there's at least one sensible person on this forum.
Cyber Bullies
aka

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Why do you care so much? No one was gossiping. You're so fucking dense dude. We're going off of what 1 random new guy said. Go fucking bitch about it somewhere else. How can you seriously make a big fucking deal that someone said your name somewhere in a way that you didn't like. Big fucking deal, stop crying about it. Go, reply to this, try to make us care about anything you're saying.

Let's let everyone here decide here for themselves exactly how much "shit" and "gossip" I said there at RPG Crisis...

WHO THE FUCK EVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT YOU GOSSIPING? Fuck man, you're the one bitching about how we're gossiping about you or fuckin whatever. You're just making shit up now. If you have a problem with anyone, you should go and try sticking your dick inside MidnightAssassin, he's the one that brought it up. Shut your cunt.