RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask an Aussie

Rep:
Level 82
Bloody Dingoes
Go ahead mate, throw me a question.
This space is reserved for an epic signature. But as of now, I have none as such.

I hope you enjoy this somewhat witty filler text instead.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Who are you, and why does your name sound familiar?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Are you fat?
:taco: :taco: :taco:

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Most Unsung Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
Were you carried off into the wilds by dingos as a child and raised by Koalas?

Drama Queen :*
Rep:
Level 83
Ever been to Perth?
My mother-in-law moved there recently.
Seems like a nice place.

What part of AUS are you in?

If I had a chance to, I'd want to live on the West Coast....
You ever seen the Great Coral Reef?
Is it true you can't even snorkle there b/c of the jellyfishes?

How many more questions like this can you take?
Cyber Bullies
aka

Nerds who get their asses kicked in real life.

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Is it true that nothing is impossible except raining in the Northern Territory?

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Realising the shunning I'll get for necroposting (please go easy, mates), I've discovered that I've lived in Australia my entire life. Unless anyone cares, I'll be taking over this thread :P.

Starting from the top and skipping Zylos' question, we're not all fat. In fact, a very small percentage of us are. And I'm not.
I was dragged off by dingos once. However, wombats raised me, not koalas.
I've never been to Perth, I've been everywhere except WA. I do wish to go there someday. Some of you may not know how huge Australia is and how little people live there. It's only very slightly smaller than the USA, and we have almost 15 times less people.
And that isn't true at all. In July last year, (it's cold in July over here btw) Alice Springs, the most arid city in the country, was flooded. Imo, Australia is the most bizarre place on the planet when it comes to whether. Especially here in Melbourne.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
How does it feel being inferior to Kiwis?
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I wouldn't know, ask someone who lives in Adelaide. I've been to Kiwiland, and the landscapes are absolutely stunning. But they fuck sheep, so we're better.

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
What would you say if I said I was an asian aussie?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Unlike most aussies, I wouldn't tell you to get out of my country. I believe that if you came from a worse place, which if you live in Beijing or Tokyo you are squashed against millions of people trying to get around, you should be welcome to Australia or any other country. The asylum seekers, however, are not my business and the government has rules that they must follow.
For god's sake, our prime minister is a single, red-headed woman from QUEENSLAND!