RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a Tall Guy

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Go on. Go right ahead. Go go gadget post!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Why do you have that avatar?
bringing sexy back

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
do you drive a larger car or complain when you sit in the backseat of cars?

Why do you have that avatar?
I just happen to like the look of it. It looks cool.

do you drive a larger car or complain when you sit in the backseat of cars?
I don't drive but I do grumble under my breath when stepping into or out of a car.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
how's the weather up there?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Do you have a small penis to compensate?

Rather cold at the moment! Chilly winds take the temperature to about -8 Centigrade.

Do you have a small penis to compensate?
I have a large penis to compensate for my small hands.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
How do those TLC things about people with dwarfism make you feel?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
haha, well I'm tall too, and I feel like answering that, KitKat. They make me laugh. Dwarves in general, make me laugh.

Like this:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew1q-qSMZ5A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew1q-qSMZ5A</a>

and this
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq6h9mPrlF0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq6h9mPrlF0</a>

It makes me laugh. lol

I'm not
Rep:
Level 82
Tileset Designing
Hows the Atmosphere? :)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
How tall are you?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 83
Are you taller then me? (6' 7")
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

Rep:
Level 83
6'7" ???
That makes me feel short at 6' .....

Hows the Atmosphere?
Technically speaking I am breathing slightly thinner air than most. But I cope :P

No I'm not... I'm 6'5'' and starting to think I should have exploited some other stereotype that I fit into :S

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Would you pay me if I hammer Wiggles so that he becomes shorter than you?
Arlen is hot.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
goddamn, beat me to it.

jesus. get on the basketball team you freak of nature. actually, you too J007eY, you guys are now officially the RMRK Raptors official basketball team of RMRK.

Would you pay me if I hammer Wiggles so that he becomes shorter than you?
I'd pay you no mind. To elaborate, I'm secure enough in my physicalities so I wouldn't be giving you cash money to perform such a task.

Rep:
Level 83
jesus. get on the basketball team you freak of nature. actually, you too J007eY, you guys are now officially the RMRK Raptors official basketball team of RMRK.

LOL... and I not even the tallest person I know, someone in my town is 7' 3".

Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Do you wear jeans?

@Wiggles; O_o

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
The Irish Insanity
Good god, Wiggles, the tallest I've seen 'round here is 6'2" (Me.) XD

Can you find clothes that fit you? I can't. I'm a tall, skinny twig v.v
SJ.Wolfe - Resident Lurker

Rep:
Level 83
yea i can, though it takes some shopping around. The only place i have been able to find clothes is at farm and fleet. (i wear 34, 36 pants) Also i recently measured myself, im 6' 8"  :O
Spoiler for:

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Holy hell, and you're 19? Thunderous oaths, that's ridiculous. I thought I was tall ;9.

Is 6' tall enough for 15?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 83
yea i think that's fairly tall considering that you still have 6 years to grow. (Males grow till they're 21 i hear.)
Spoiler for:

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors