RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Leomorn Sword (1.3 Released)

Poll

Which “twist” in the story would you prefer?

The death/disappearence of one of the main characters;
A treason;
You can foresee something will happen to “A”, but it happens to “B”;
The enemy you’re fighting is in fact another villain’s emissary;
One of the antagonists joins you before the end;
All of the above.

Rep:
Level 83
Project of the Month winner for March 2010
I'm so sorry I haven't replied sooner! Many things have changed in my life and I had to stop working on this project for a few months. Now I'm resuming. Here's a link to a Bug Report on my Blog where you can read how to resolve that issue about loading saved games: http://leomornsword.wordpress.com/2010/08/08/bug-report/

Thank you so much for playing! I'm going to release a new Demo Vers. (1.3) shortly: you can read about all of the improvements in the same Blog, or clicking on my signature :)
Current Project:

Rep:
Level 83
Project of the Month winner for March 2010
New Demo version released (1.3). First post updated.
Current Project:

Rep:
Level 81
Monster Hunter
i just have to say that i love the look of your game ^^