RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Leomorn Sword (1.3 Released)

Poll

Which “twist” in the story would you prefer?

The death/disappearence of one of the main characters;
A treason;
You can foresee something will happen to “A”, but it happens to “B”;
The enemy you’re fighting is in fact another villain’s emissary;
One of the antagonists joins you before the end;
All of the above.

Rep:
Level 81
Absolutely amazing, it shows how many hours of work you have put in to it. It makes my game feel terrible. xD

In the intro you have rumor spelled rurmor. I know it was an accident but I thought I should tell you.
Spoiler for "My Project":
Project topic:

Project blog:

Spoiler for "I Support":

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I'm with Ecut here, the screens look very well done. I'll get back with comments after I play it, and gongrats on winning POTM.
:tinysmile:

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Love the conference hall=P

Rep:
Level 84
Where did you get the flowers and fruit in the trees?  Those are awesome and add an element of reality...and I can't find them anywhere.  Great game by the way.  Really good.  Really interesting.

Rep:
Level 83
Project of the Month winner for March 2010
I use Google and Iconfinder a lot. Using Google, if you search for “icons” you can put “png” in the string and specify the size of the pictures to display (e.g. “apple png imagesize:24x24”). If they are purchasable items, they’re usually events in the game.

If you mean the tilesets, I just found them somewhere. As a matter of fact, I think there was a third type of tree, which I didn’t include in the end: it had yellowish flowers/fruits. Actually, there are more than the ones I chose. You could try looking for “TileB”, I’m sure many collections are still out there. You could also try using wtfit?, I find it very useful. For some reason I can’t find the source I used, right now, but I’ll keep looking... and if I can’t find the source I’ll send you my TileB.
Thanks for playing! I’m glad you enjoyed the game! :)
Current Project:

Rep:
Level 81
I'd like to know where you got your tiles too... I've been looking around for them and haven't found them anywhere... (Nice game btw!)

Rep:
Level 83
If you mean the new tiles, this is not exactly where I found them, but there you go:

Coming-Of-Age Day

(I actually downloaded Enterbrain’s Project, but it’s not there anymore for some reason. Perhaps the resources are now under “Additional Graphics and Music”, but it’s a 533 MB file, so good luck! :))
Current Project:

Rep:
Level 81
Thanks derkunstler,

But I download and looked through all the files on that page and there's nothing entitled "Enterbrain's Project" anywhere.

So are you saying that the Enterbrain Project was a link to graphics and hosted the tilesets you used for your game?

Rep:
Level 84
What Saving/Loading Menu script do you use?

Rep:
Level 83
@DarkDestroyer
I remember downloading an editable version of “Coming-of-Age Day”, on that site, which included some of the graphics I used for my game. Unfortunately I don’t see it anywhere now. Of course there’s no “Enterbrain’s Project”: as I said, it’s not there anymore.

@DarkCodeZero
I’m using Advanced Files, by Dargor.
Current Project:

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
"I have found the one whom my soul belongs to."
Quite impressive!! Downloading the demo ...

Rep:
Level 81
Thanks a lot about the information you've give me! Its ashame I can't the tileset graphics anywhere... I guess I'm gonna have to dig deep to find them! ^^

Rep:
Level 83
"You come, You go, but first you lose an arm"
Very nice.

By the way this game has copyright materials inside of it. There for the demo project should be released. I'm sure Nintendo would be happy to hear how their Legend of Zelda sound effects are being used in someone elses personal project. I'd be careful.

Don't be retarded.

Think before you speak, anything copy-written cannot be used for personal gain.
It is protected by the ESA. Let's just say don't try and sell this game off because you'll be talking to a lawyer

I'm pretty sure Holk said it. Obviously he's not selling it. He's using a shit ton of material he didn't create 100% himself otherwise he'd need a fuck-ton of permissions from everybody. There's no personal gain from creating a free RPGMaker game. All he has to do is write in a small credit screen at the end of the game crediting the people where he got his resources from if they require credits. If you didn't know that, you obviously don't know anything making games with an RM. Don't be retarded.

ya i agree with grafikle. you can use anything u want until u start selling the product for your own personal use, hes not breaking any rules, he did in fact site all the things in credits, its not stealing, merely using
-=Renegade has come=- so has your death

Rep:
Level 83
I’m releasing a new version of the Demo soon, and I need your advice about this. I’ve been thinking about the “geography” of the floating islands, concentrating on the first one. I used a site called “Serendipity” to create unique fantasy names for all places, and this program called “Campaign Cartographer” to make it more visually pleasing... Here’s the result, the only trouble I’m getting is with size. I’m also thinking of ways to make it useful in-game, but so far I haven’t come up with anything convincing. Let me know what you think!
Current Project:

Rep:
Level 76
Please don't make me...
....All I have is two words for your game... Effin' Amazing.  ^-^

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
\/\/47 r j00 100k!n @ ?
I'm not sure if this is a glitch but I think it is... when Eilnys leaves your party you can still get her back by just going to the menu then the party section and she comes back. And then you visit her in Reno's house and there are two of her. This is near the very beginning before you leave Nossa.
OMG THERE IS A BEAR IN MY SIG!!(")(*_*)(")RAWR!

Rep:
Level 83
It sure was a glitch, thanks for telling me! It’s already been fixed. :) Hope you enjoyed playing!
Current Project:

Rep:
Level 83
Demo Version 1.2 has been released. First post updated! :)
Current Project:

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
Very nice I enjoyed the demo very well I cant wait for the full game.
Project: Warriors: A Kingdom Divided
Demo= 95%
2nd Chapters Completion=1%
Overall Game=7%
Recruiting members check http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,40515.0.html for details

Rep:
Level 82
I've played this and so far it feels awesome! Lot's of fun quests to do but one question: Was the small maps a challenge or why did you have them so small? I like them though I'm just curious:P Your mapping is awesome :)

Rep:
Level 83
I've played this and so far it feels awesome! Lot's of fun quests to do but one question: Was the small maps a challenge or why did you have them so small? I like them though I'm just curious:P Your mapping is awesome :)

Hi, first of all thanks for playing and leaving a comment!
All maps are in the smallest size, that's true. There'll be only a few exceptions, probably for capital cities, just in order to make it clearer they're larger spaces, maybe some more, I'm not sure at this point. Anyway, I wouldn't say it was a challenge, it was a choice of "style", there's no "world map" either: it's meant to give the player a closer look to the fields, but then they'll have to figure out their way by themselves. Also, I'm not very fond of screen scrolling. Besides, as a player, I like it when you get used to some places, you can still rely on signs, but then you'll know the way, you know which way to choose, which road, you become familiar with all places: that means spending a lot of time, sometimes, figuring out the way, but I believe it makes the game feel more real.
If players will become familiar with the maps I've drawn, meaning that they can walk through the world without much help, if they can get the feeling they somehow "belong" to it, I'll have achieved what I wanted :)
Again, thank you for playing!
Current Project:

Rep:
Level 84
I've found that when running a lot of scripts, larger maps also cause some pretty hefty lag even with an anti-lag script. I make my mapping small like that as well because of this. Love your mapping style by the way. Incredible and very inspiring.

Rep:
Level 75
I just now found this game and it is really good but I dont reconize the tile set used. I agree with DarkCodeZero about the mapping style it is really nice but it dose have lots of lag.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

Rep: +0/-0Level 71
RMRK Junior
WOW,it looks interesting from the screens.Good work^___^
i will try the demo now.
good-luck

Edit:-
Tried it,nice maps.i really admired them.
will try to complete it.

Edit2:-
Just when i wanted to contnue my progress.
i had an error : Script "Caterpillar system (Woratana) ' line 159 : NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method '[]' for nil:NilClass
T_T Just when I wanted to continue.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 06:00:26 PM by Rankuerxlious »
Note:net is slow

Rep:
Level 75
Yah I seem to get the same error anytime I try to load a saved game. ???

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life