RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP/VX/VXA] Arrow's Titlescreen Shop

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

I'm itchin' to photoshop some stuff. Titlescreens are fun. Just give me some parameters and I'll go to town!

I'll do Game Over screens too.

Tell me what your general idea is, what maker it's for, and any other details you'd like me to keep in mind- for instance, if you'd like me to use specific pictures, attach them to your post or PM them to me. I don't necessarily need credit or anything.

I make no guarantees of being able to meet your EXACT requests, but I WILL remake your title screen if you're unsatisfied with any given part of it.

Various Notes:

I use Photoshop CS3. I got my Tech Brushes through this page!
http://naldzgraphics.net/freebies/850-super-cool-tech-brushes-for-photoshop/

Examples:

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:16:33 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Ooh, I love this idea Arrow and those samples look great! :)

If possible, when making these could you save one image with just the background and another with the text on it - that way we could add the ones without text to the resource gallery, if you allow it.

Rep:
Level 96
Hell yes I could. :3 Gimme a minute and I'll add these two to the resource thread.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Hrmph.
/is-super-excited-for-my-screen  ;D
Currently working on :: The Empire

And check the forums!

Those are some awesome brushes. I'll be back when I re-realize how much I fail at photoshop. ;)

Rep:
Level 86
Oh this is sick man i like your work, I have been waiting for one of these, I have a request  :P My Game is called "Fallen Angel" its about a guy who is chosen by higher powers to keep the balance of excistance in order by defeating a threat to it. My title idea is somthing holy and Angelic, my biggest problem ive had with this is my title like the actual words, I wanted somthing cool and designed  instead of words made through Paint XD. So Somthing holy and angelic for the words, I dont want a background if thats possible just the words to import to my game. I'm using RMVX. Thank you in advance I greatly apreciate this if you can help me :D 8)
Also i attached a screenshot of what my title screen looks like.

Rep:
Level 96
If I resized this, and maybe altered it to be reddish/blackish, would it work?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
tits, also arrow get the fuck on irc because i said so

Rep:
Level 96
Fthdmg: First of your requests. I'm on track, or no? Also, it's XP resolution. Do I need to size it down to VX?

Hrmph.
Ohh, I like.
Though I was looking for someone.. i dunno, a bit meaner? He looks like a samuri for some reason :p
also centered is boring xD

but i like it
and im not using rpg maker so resolution is whatever.
Currently working on :: The Empire

And check the forums!

Rep:
Level 96
It wouldn't be hard for me to modify it a little. :o Lemme poke at it later.

Rep:
Level 86
ya that would probably work :) thnx

Rep:
Level 82
OMG OMG It's you!! Who? IDK! =3
If I need to pay, stop reading this and tell me LOL!

OK. I want a Titlescreen that makes people feel the game is played on the past (like IT IS)

And then in the top saying "Because dark can shine". (I would think of not adding chars. to the titlescreen).

If I need to tell more, tell me, so I can tell you.

(>**)> <(**<)

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

OMG OMG OMG I wanted to be Roxas! Oh wait... He is from Kingdom Hearts T-T

Look what I made being an ashole:

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 96
This is a free service, don't worry. A large number of the brushes I use are strictly non-commercial and use share-alike liscenses.

I do need to know more- a considerable amount more, actually. What colors do you want? What time period? Is that quote the title itself, and if it isn't, what is your game's title?

Rep:
Level 82
This is a free service, don't worry. A large number of the brushes I use are strictly non-commercial and use share-alike liscenses.

I do need to know more- a considerable amount more, actually. What colors do you want? What time period? Is that quote the title itself, and if it isn't, what is your game's title?

I don't really thought on that... Maybe neutral colors... :/ Day, because of my storyline...
And that quote isn't the title, just a pet phrase from the game... The title is "Hell's Paradise" (Original title, isn't it?).

Final Fantasy 7

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 96
Alright, we've just about got this hammered out, but by time period I mean something along the lines of a year. The past is pretty broad- are we talking about the forties and fifties, are we talking about the western frontier...? Ancient Rome?

Rep:
Level 82
It's not ancient rome... as my game title suggests, "Hell's paradise", it's an ilusion of a planet is hell.

Final Fantasy 7

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 96
That is helpful in that it gives me a theme, and a strong one that I am good at working with. But it doesn't really answer the time period question. Hell is a place in myth that is timeless.

Rep:
Level 82
Yeah... Well, it can be sunny. You wanted rain in hell?  :-\

Final Fantasy 7

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 96

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Hello, i am looking for a title screen for my project on rpg maker vx. 544 x 416

In the image a black hooded guy with a magical staff.

Name: El Amuleto de Anghar
Text: El Amuleto de Anghar
Theme: Medieval
Size: 544x416

I need help with this please . !!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
I use RPG Maker 2003 so whatever the defult size is for that is fine I'm not gonna mess with it. I may need a scripter for what I'm about to ask.

First Frame - 4trinaglesoft Presents

Flash effect

Ocean like scene that pans for a little bit until it reaches a pirate ship. Kinda like the One piece ships.

Flash effect

with http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WsE6M_RjBIY/SGnY4pmtjiI/AAAAAAAAKhM/JpqRhSjyz94/s400/PirateShip.jpg (picture for the title screen, I would like JUST the boat though)

Can you do that?

Rep:
Level 83
When you find the time would it be possible to make a game over title for RMXP.

Just something that lets you know you died, and has some blood. The game is about an zombie apocalypse, so what ever your amazing mind can think up I'm sure would surpass any thing i can imagine.

@Pikeru - you might wanna try asking that question in a different topic. See if arrow will make a title for you then supply it along with a description of what you want in a script request topic.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 12:06:14 PM by Mr_Wiggles »
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

Rep:
Level 96
Mr Wiggles:

As for the other two requests:

PIKERU: I'm sorry, but that's not my territory. You'll need to talk to an Eventer in order to achieve that effect- scripting isn't available for 2003, but events can recreate many of those effects faithfully. Try creating a topic in the RPG Maker 2003 section and see if that can get you anywhere. :)

Josuec: I'm especially late in responding to you, so if you still need your screen done just post here again.

Rep:
Level 83
Thanks Arrow, looks awesome.  I don't know of any other person who could have done better.

Also i didn't know that 2k3 was that limited.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 05:49:18 PM by Mr_Wiggles »
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

Rep:
Level 96
Glad you like it broham. :D

Rep:
Level 82
????? ? ???? ????
Wow good work dude! could I request a Seiken Densetsu 3 (pt. 2 in some form) title screen? That would be gretly appriciated (if i spelled that right hahaha)
ひゅげみ

Rep:
Level 96
I'm not sure I understand your request- and you're missing some specifications there, dude. What rpg maker is this being made for? What should it sorta look like? Are you wanting me to rip a titlescreen from the game?- because I don't do that.

Rep:
Level 82
????? ? ???? ????
Oh..sorry about that if i seemed a little hasty...sorry...but do you know what seiken densetsu 3 is?
I need like a part 2 of it
(Don't rip the screen, of course)
if you are a little confused here is an example:
FFX - FFFX-2
I can't seem to find a way to impliment that with my current program, so I could really use like a "Seiken Densetsu 3-II" screen for XP.....
if you need any sources for this, you can find game info here:
http://www.seikens.com/seiken-densetsu-3.html
If you can make this, it would be greatly appreciated and definately credited...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 09:35:45 PM by alex95 »
ひゅげみ

Rep:
Level 82
Please help me with this title screen arrow..  ;)

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,37908.0.html

Rep:
Level 84
You won't be folding stars.
Hey.

If you could make me a titlescreen, that'd be awesome. If not, thanks anyway for considering it.

Anyway, here's my request:

The background picture should have this as a semi-transparent centrepiece, and this piece of your work as a background (if I'm allowed to use it xD). I'd like 'Parallel Lines' somewhere at the top, with the 'Parallel' in a modern-esque font and above the 'Lines' which should be in some sort of old English, below, and slightly to the right of the 'Parallel'.

EDIT: It's for VX, by the way.

Cheers.

~Sky.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 11:02:29 PM by Sky_Of_Order »
If you want
Follow me
And I'll lead you inside
You don't have
To
Run and hide

Thanks, Sabre.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Yep i still need my title screen, and dont worry for answer me late. =D

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
Hi!^^
Is it possible for you to do a pixel-like titlescreen background from a sketch I have done?
Like a la Final Fantasy?