RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Conspiracy

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Members of this glorious competition, something has come to the light that I must on my honor reveal to you all.

It appears that Brute Squad has been harboring conspirator and dishonorable monster amongst their ranks!

I must come forth with recent information as dictated by the rules of engagement agreed to by both guilds before the beginning of our competition, and do hope that appropriate action is taken post-haste!

Spoiler for:
Firerain: Mr. NAMKCOR
NAMKCOR: ya
Firerain: I have an offer for you.
Firerain: This conversation is strictly confidential.
NAMKCOR: uh
NAMKCOR: ok
NAMKCOR: what's up?
Firerain: I am in possesion of very valuable...information. Information that is sought by you and your people. I believe you're captain of the resistance group Homosexual Agenda, no?
Firerain: My offer, my dear friend, is in exchange for information, 100 million dollars.
NAMKCOR: you..
NAMKCOR: you attempt to besmerch the name of our movement with this conspiracy?
Firerain: Quite the contrary. You see, I have fallen out with my employers.
NAMKCOR: do you not realize, Firerain
NAMKCOR: that there was in place a law before the start of this war
NAMKCOR: that all deserters who so much as thought treacherous thoughts were to be brought to justice?
NAMKCOR: on my honor as a faggot I should have you banned mercilessly
Firerain: Justice? Justice is a facade put up by the corrupted and enslaving government.
Firerain: There is no real justice.
Firerain: Innocent men are put behind bars while the guilty are out on the streets.
NAMKCOR: justice is served when the treacherous and corrupt acts of a man are brought to the light and punished post haste
NAMKCOR: my poor old friend, you should have checked this chat before you began
NAMKCOR: for I have you logged!
Firerain: Oh but, you see my dear friend I'm in possession of other valuable information.
Firerain: Information incriminating a certain somebody. A member of your ranks I believe, as I recall his name is 'Irock'.
NAMKCOR: Irock had a seedy past
NAMKCOR: we have all moved on
NAMKCOR: there is no need to mudsling
NAMKCOR: the agenda accepts his past misdoings as we all move to create a better future
Firerain: Should this go to court, this information might, I don't know, slip.
NAMKCOR: all things pass and so too do the mistakes of a man
NAMKCOR: you hold no axe above our heads old man of the fire
Firerain: I'll let you know a secret.
Firerain: The real injustice is the doing of the Brute Squad.
Firerain: Be warned, they're planning. Something very big, and very treacherous.
NAMKCOR: we intend to combat our opponents on equal terms
Firerain: If they succeed your ranks will fall.
Firerain: But with said information of which I am the owner, it can be stopped.
NAMKCOR: we do not require vigilante help from a lawless mercinary to defeat our competition in honorable combat
NAMKCOR: your seedy tavern gossip is not welcome here
Firerain: Then it shall be your demise.
Firerain: I have already left the country, and this signal is being proxied through 8 different countries.
NAMKCOR: egads
NAMKCOR: are you some sort of hacker?
Firerain: My location is a well kept secret, taking me in will not be an easy task.
Firerain: I am a man of great technological....knowledge, you could say.
Firerain: 'Hacker' is a bit dramatic, don't you think?
NAMKCOR: you've recieved help from Wingard
NAMKCOR: I should have known as much
Firerain: Ah, yes. My one loose end.
Firerain: He's already been taken care of.
NAMKCOR: Wingard is no more?
Firerain: Wingard has gone...away.
Firerain: You see, I knew I couldn't trust him. He was like me.
Firerain: If offered a better deal, he would've sold me out in a heartbeat.
NAMKCOR: I cannot trust the word of a man so obviously twisted by the weight of his years on earth.
Firerain: Humanity, the bottom-feeders of all life. But, there is yet hope. A glimmering light known as Homosexual Agenda.
Firerain: Although I would like to see change, I am overcome with self-need.
NAMKCOR: that hope will shine without need of backwards and diabolic plots in the shadows
NAMKCOR: your information, and your business, are not welcome here!
Firerain: So be it.
Firerain: Your ranks will fall. The so called 'leaders of peace', Joy, Grafikal and Zylos, will stand over your rotting corpses.
NAMKCOR: we shall see.
Firerain: Although you have declined my offer, a certain third-party is employing capable agents.
Firerain: I'd keep a close eye on your servers, NAMKCOR.
Firerain: Oh, and I'd ask how your partner, Tommy, is doing.
NAMKCOR: Empty threats, old man.  Empty threats.
Firerain: Such arrogance. Eyes wide shut, eyes wide shut.
NAMKCOR: enough! I shall have no more of this discussion!
Firerain: You've had plenty of chances to leave, but you did not.
Firerain: I know part of you is interested.
Firerain: Part of you loves having the upper hand against your opponent.
NAMKCOR: You contacted me, old man, in my own home.  You suggest I go out on the streets?
Firerain: You misinterpret.
Firerain: For now, our time together is coming to a close.
NAMKCOR: our advantage comes from our raw talent and ability to lead
NAMKCOR: not from some conpiracy behind the backs of all
NAMKCOR: go now
NAMKCOR: and take your proxies with you!
Firerain: I'll be in touch.
Firerain: If you change your mind, query this address. Tracing it will get you no where.
Firerain: Adieu, faggot. ~
* Firerain transmission end. *

This log of events tonight is all that I have.
If he was truly in league with Wingard, then there can be no limits to this threat.  Who is to say Mattsaysfooey, or even Kipe could be answering to this demon?

JUSTICE MUST BE DONE!

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
What the fuck? This isn't me. God damnit, I just KNOW Irock had something to do with this.

Fuck you guys.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 08:27:16 AM by Firerain »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
You cannot hide behind your old age, demon!

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Lame attempt, bros. Better luck next time. This is hardcore feeble.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
The only thing feeble here is your attempted defense.
The Homosexual Agenda knows the truth and will stop at nothing to see justice prevail!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
To infinity and beyond!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
If you were taking this seriously at all grafikal you'd be ousting your traitor as we speak!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
In 23 hours none of this will have happened. None of this will matter.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

Bulltalk.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Bulltalk.
Where were you when they needed you?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
What are you talking about

Rep:
Level 102
What are you talking about
The moose in cahoots with the loosedog.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, someone's in troubblllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Rep:
Level 97
I'll just ban everyone. That'll solve the problem. I'll start with Irock >:D

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Wha? But I bribed you not to kick me off the teams and let Brute Squad win. ;-;

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
CONSPIRACY!

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Something was said about a M00s? You wanna dance, eh?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
This is lol. Even if Fire actually did do this, he is obviously joking.
He doesn't talk like that..
Arlen is hot.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
yeah fuck BS you will all die :V

no but seriously, ain't me

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
There appears to be trouble in river city... O-o
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
This is far more than just petty trouble my friend. Far more than a conspiracy. It is, and will remain a threat to the development of the project titled "H.A." My personal suggestion is that legal action be taken upon the assailants. I would go as far as to call them terrorists. Raise the alert, and change the color code to RED.