RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(request) Faces next to text

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Hey I'm pretty new and i was downloading some cool games the other day and some actually had the characters face next to the text that said what they are saying.

Currently my Games speaking is just; Hero: Hi

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to make the faces come next to the text do you just use show picture or what

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
I had the same problem starting out. My resolve was to simply use Show Picture. It's worked out so far.
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

ok
has anyone got any advice using show pictre because ive tried and m not real good

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Use Ccoa's UMS. Search it on Google. :)

Rep:
Level 83
Kidfox70. It happens.
Well Blue is right. You should check out Ccoa's UMS. Its really nice. There are other Scripts that are nice. I like using Slipknot's. If you want the link (http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,256.0.html) I'll give it to you. But no lie, you should search this site or google if you need something. A demo is there and with in the Script is the way to use it. It's really easy. I remember when I started messing around with stuff like that. Show picture is easy enough, btw. You should look on the site or google a tutorial for the command. Good Luck kid!
I don't say bless you when people sneeze, cause i'm not God. Blessing people is his job. Lolo?

Thanks i downloaded the program works really well bit annoying but i'll get used to it

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
You either use a script or you use the show picture command.