RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMXP] Memento Mori :: Homosexual Agenda

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

Presented in Palatino Linotype by:

-----
I've been here too long...this is all I have left. 
All that I can do.
Please, don't make the same mistake that I did, we did...we all did...
Don't stay.  Run.
You can still be saved...

-----

Spoiler for Explanation:
Our story is of the utmost importance to us for this game, so we're going to be taking a rather unorthodox approach to revealing it to the lot of you.  We're not just going to tell you what's going on, we're going to let you figure that out for yourselves.

How? Well now we have quite the solution in store for you.  Each press release we will be releasing an Episodic Interactive Teaser.  Inside it there will be several subtle clues as to the direction and plot of our game, what clues mean what, and what is just utterly useless information is for you to decipher.  They'll likely be short, but rest assured they each contain several bits of information for you.

The Episodic trailers and the video trailers will both tie together to explain the story, and as more clues fall into place, you might perhaps get a vision of our direction.  So be sure to play the Episodic every Press Release, and keep an eye on the speculation, you might figure out a thing or two.

That being said, feel free to use this thread for speculation.

Memento Mori : 1st Official Trailer
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oCupUIKNBg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oCupUIKNBg</a>

;8

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
It looks very cool guys and gals and Irock. Great job so far!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Awesome job on the maps in the trailer, Irock.

Rep:
Level 102

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I guess HA is going to win by default at this rate :V
:tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I guess HA is going to win by default at this rate :V

We don't want that :(

Rep:
Level 102
Yeah, those losers better try to win.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Nice flash episodes.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
thanks, keep your eyes open and you might piece together the info before we release the game.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Your game utterly sucks. I can't make heads or tails of wtf is going on.  :mad:

Though that just might be because I'm on a shitty lab computer. <.<

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
All the dark in the vid is there for a good reason, I'm sure, but it make me wonder if I'm missing something or if there's nothing to see. I also wonder if the graphics were to give me my  clues or if the latin was. If it was the latin, it seems like a pretty traditional setup... not unenjoyable as a finished product, just traditional.

:tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
The video was intentionally made darker to make the text readable, the actual game is more around the lighting of the flash episodic.

If you're not seeing much of the information, then perhaps you should wait a bit, the press releases are like a puzzle and if you're not seeing where things are going yet, you likely will in the future.

We revealed more than it looks like we did on the surface.

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Your affectionate uncle, Screwtape. Interesting. Maybe I'm reading too far into it, but that was about the only concrete thing I saw from the episode.

Either way, looks like it'll be a cool game in the end.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Your affectionate uncle, Screwtape. Interesting. Maybe I'm reading too far into it, but that was about the only concrete thing I saw from the episode.

Either way, looks like it'll be a cool game in the end.

maybe

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Looks pretty cool. I like the trailer. I also like that you use a Kamelot song as the title :)

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
All good, but the char movment ;s I don't know if it is just me, or he walks to right direction when i am pressing the Up arrow...Same with the events...He can check the door while he is facing oposite direction...
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 102
The flash game isn't for demonstrating gameplay.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
All good, but the char movment ;s I don't know if it is just me, or he walks to right direction when i am pressing the Up arrow...Same with the events...He can check the door while he is facing oposite direction...

When you hold up and right at the same time he turns right.  that is intended.  I had to program for the diagonals as far as movement is concerned, so Up-Right he faces right, Up-Left he faces up, Down-Left he faces left, Down-Right he faces down.

Also he just has to be in range to examine something, it was easier than programing both proximity -and- facing.

I had to program it from scratch, and for 10 hours it's pretty damn good.

Also like Irock said, it's just a story teaser, not our actual game, please read the thread before you comment.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
I know I've heard this name like twice already for two different projects. One was actually good.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I know I've heard this name like twice already for two different projects. One was actually good.

it's a common latin phrase, I wouldn't be surprised if it was used before.

Rep:
Level 85
???, "Big Nose"
I found this in regards to your game.

You guys aren't doing a bootleg demake, are you?  It looks and sounds really similar.

Rep:
Level 102

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Yeah they have the same name but our game isn't that one.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Hmm, looks interesting. I like the idea of episodic flash games for hints at the game.