RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I suppose this goes here.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I'm making a 30 second spot for RPG Maker VX - I'm trying to figure out what are some good points or some things you think you'd want to see in a commercial about RPG Maker VX. I plan to have a computer screen painting tiles or a map in the database and have it fade out into the actual game or something with several different types of maps - futuristic, medieval, etc.

So yeah.

What would you think makes interesting points about the program (or RPG Maker XP) in general?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Ease of use, a strong pack of resources provided from the start, and a massive fan base already in place, improving the scripts involved in the engine and creating brand new tools entirely. Easy to share games, make games, edit games and play games, and just about anyone can do it, program experience or none.