RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG Maker Resource Kit December~ Promising Projects, Stylish Scripts, and more!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
~RPG Maker Resource Kit December Recap~
~Projects~
~Resources~                   ~Tutorials~
~Pansexuals~

Highlights

• :) LadyJules & grafikal are now moderators, and modern algebra is an administrator
  • :) The 4th annual RMRK Awards have once again been completed
  • :( Beware the machinations of a strangely pathetic individual to steal your account
  • :) The Guilds have begun! Keep an eye out for excellent projects from Homosexual Agenda and Brute Squad. The first press release is slated for January 23
  • :) This is the last day for POTM voting for January. Do it now!
  • :) Taka has opened a Graphics Shoppe [sic]
  • :) RMRK has once again successfully orchestrated your generic endyear holidays
  • :( The Foundation for a Politically Correct Tomorrow is suing Roph for posting an image of a Pacman Christmas tree, stating that it not only violates the human rights of all RMRK members by prosyletizing for Christianity, but also that Pacman portrays ghosts unfavourably and should not be promoted
  • :( School starts soon

Project of the Month

November POTM
:rmvx:Desomiom, by Irock

December POTM
:rmxp:Planeswalker, by NAMKCOR

The voting for the January PotM is still ongoing (until tomorrow). Vote for the most worthy game! The candidates are:

Recently Finished Projects

New Scripts

New Resources

New Tutorials & Event Systems

New Projects

While it says New Projects, it does not refer to the new projects section itself. Rather, this section is for highlighting new games that came in this month that have met the requirements to be moved into the regular projects board.

Want to Help?

I am looking for anyone interested in writing a new Community Update section, and any Non-RMVX Game Maker News sections of the Newsletter. If you are interested and have a suitable knowledge of any of those areas, please volunteer in this topic and I will select whoever I think is best suited for the job. Also, if you can think of any other section or subsection that you'd like to write and that you think would make sense to be included in the newsletter, then feel free to suggest it.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 09:41:04 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
  • :( The Foundation for a Politically Correct Tomorrow is suing Roph for posting an image of a Pacman Christmas tree, stating that it not only violates the human rights of all RMRK members by prosyletizing for Christianity, but also that Pacman portrays ghosts unfavourably and should not be promoted

This made my week. I only wish some day you could experience the unbridled joy you fill me with