RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
*ahem*

pokeball RoyOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 82
My insanity keeps me sane
There was silence as he walked out upon the stage, stopping at the centre and turning to the audience. He then proceeded to bow deeply and proclaim

"Greetings for I am Roy, I am a creative writer, though it is yet to be seen if I'm a good one who has been dabbling in Rpgmaker 2k3. I have recently obtained a website to host a demo for the project I have desired to complete, I am having some issues but this is not the place for such things. No this is where I say hello hoping to be welcomed into your midst so I can assault your collective genius with mine afflictions so you may in turn defeat them, creating antibodies so that they might be cured for an eternity. Or just to find someone to plot with, love a good scheming.

As well as I'm, although I do say my self, quite the chopshop artist editing and manipulating, slicing and dicing and making something different from what I have, It's quite fun sometimes when it all goes to plan. I do love it when a plan comes together.

So yes this is myself, Roy I submit myself to your scrutiny and appraisal. Let the madness begin."

He grins with a crazed look in his eyes, waiting, watching for the audiences reply.
Insanity is the Emergancy Exit, so smile… It's the only way out alive

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
The a fat pedo appears, he smiles at this new commer and opens his arms wide.

For he is Boe King the pedo for hire. He loves all, and to them he gives hugs.

Hugs for those who need them, and many who don't.

Step down here and get your free hug. Don't be surprised if I slip in something extra. ^_~
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 82
*pokes the fat pedo who materialized beside her in the audience*

The guy's also legal age. Why would you want him? 0_o?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Welcome to RMRK bro.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Welcome to RMRK!

Mind the tail, follow the rules, post often and have fun!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Do you have a sword =o
bringing sexy back

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
The scrawny, moustached woman with the hunchback is sitting in the back, muttering under her putrid breath. "This stupid little man has come to replace me: Hasn't he? And everyone's in on it too - aren't they? AREN'T THEY?!".

Suddenly she bursts out of her seat, running towards the nearest exit - a window. She isn't bothering to stop, isn't bothering to open the glass. Suddenly a crash sounds throughout the room - and a voice: awful, scratchy, and deranged.

"WELCOME TO RMRK, MOTHERFUCKERS!"

Er, Welcome to RMRK, man whose sexual tastes are none of my business :)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 06:38:40 PM by kitkatkan »

pokeball RoyOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 82
He laughs manically before saying "oh well, your only humans after all, you really can't expect much more from them"

Boe did you know that the character Adric from Dr Who is named after a building? Adric is an acronym for ADvanced Research Institute for Computing

Then after a thoughtful pause he asks looking to Zylos "whose tail? Mine or yours? If mine which one? Oh I also noticed you trade under Foxfire Productions is this in anyway connected to the Foxfire Chronicles?"

"Oh and I'm not paying for that window"

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I had sat in a pool of shadows, somewhere in the back of the hall. The pressure had been building since the young man on stage had began giving his soliloquy, but lips had been bit, and tongues had been held. After a while, I had to clench my own neck with two fingers, just to keep from screaming. Yes, tact must be kept. But how to point out to this butcher that none of what he said made sense? How does one betray falsehood onto someone who sees nothing wrong with their words? In the end, I brushed off that dusty old tenet, and let actions speak loudly. I rose, arms akimbo, and shouted:

"Your spelling and grammar are horrible!"
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 02:29:19 AM by Holk »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Zylos pondered to himself and suddenly asked aloud,
"Why is everyone talking as if we're roleplaying or something?"

Also, no. Foxfire Productions is the name of the pseudo "game company" I like to make my games under, sometimes with my friend NAMKCOR and sometimes just solo. I've never even heard of Foxfire Chronicles before.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 02:51:34 AM by Zylos »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I'm not. lol

Welcome!

pokeball RoyOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 82
Ah, I do believe I started that, it is a protective counter measure I developed to hide behind, and it's entertaining.

Also it could be a by-product of how I write creatively. Instead of creating story skeletons or plan what I want to happen. I split my mind up into the different characters and let them act out their parts, sometimes they just bicker and argue, other times line after line of text or code is created.

The madness is the only thing that keeps me sane or more to the point living. I do hope you understand, if not. Tough!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
This thread is insane. @_@

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Windows shatter and walls collapse from his mighty roar.
Could it be?
Hopefully.
That awesome beast of lore.

HARK!
Tis Dr_Sword
Riding his mighty Ford.
And lo he is bored.

He locks down this thread of many role,
Just because he wants to troll.
You may whine and you may cry,
Sword will not care, here's why.

He sucks at poetry and he doesnt want anyone commenting on this post so he's locking the thread. Oh the glory of being vain

Edit: Yeah I locked it for a WHOLE second, I totally got you guys >:D
Anyways, welcome Roy.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Hi.

*leaves*

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

pokeball NPCOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
Asking you to rescue princesses since '05
hai Guys,r wE RPing here. that's is AwEsOmE!!!11!1!!2!!

*puts on his robe and wizards hat*
Why do 1 lined nameless NPCs never get taken seriously?

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
FUCK YOU, NPC, I WANTED TO BE THE WIZARD  :mad:

Er, the paranoid mustached currently bleeding on the pavement womanly wizard ._.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
"So I began to muse, whilst rubbing my chin - for the stubble was indeed quite iritating - and to smile with a grin so non-existent, it was as if it were not there. I felt the urge to call out to this fellow? Man? No! Friend, for friend he was as all who join the circle have become friends. I wished to welcome him, to warmly show him the ways throughout which we traverse (SEXUAL PUN TOTALLY NOT INTENDED :V), but mine own jealousy reared its ugly head from the chasm of my soul. What if this man were to become... popular? What if this manner of speaking should become wide-spread and attributed to him - for indeed it should come to pass that this recognition should occur were the usage of such language to be disseminated - and the wolves of desire should devour him and not those of us within the shadows... forsooth, this must never come to pass and justice - for it is ours that is the real justice - should cleave him from the scalp and make an example of him for all to follow..."

Nah, just kidding man lol. Seriously though, welcome! :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 03:33:28 AM by Tsunokiette »
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

pokeball RoyOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 82
Me popular? *breaks out in a fit of laughter* not in a million years (an english million too)