RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Korg's Keep

Rep:
Level 83
Taka the Dark Wind
Some of you might know me, and that I am currently working on a game call Crystal Brave, on RMXP.
Well while I was working on it I came up with this great lil side project.

Korg's Keep

Story

Every few decades, Korg, the King of Shadows, holds a special event in the Twilight Realm. He invites teams to participate in his event.
The rules are simple: Complete all 5 towers of the Twilight, win an unimaginable prize. The only way to lose is death.

Gameplay

At the beginning of the game you pick 4 characters, none of which can be the same class.
As you progress into the towers, you will level up and gain new skills, as well as special items on each floor of each tower.
At a certain level, you may have you character change into a better/ worse class, or remain the same class.
After every floor there is a save point and shops.
There is a boss on every floor.
The game does not consist of only fighting, there are many puzzles.
Some random battles have special conditions in them to make them harder and provide a better prize.

Features:

Special Battle Conditions
Customizable Party
Blacksmith
Puzzles
An secret extra tower