RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
might make this

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
hi guys,when im older im planning to do like making games and programming and stuff os this is sometihng i may make in the future,it is something for making games with like RPG maker.

Dfeault Resources (stuff that comes with it)
Tilesets
the default tilesets have a kind of cartoony theme to them.

Charsets
the default charsets were made with charas project.

Facesets
there are many different facesets for characters some include different emotions (crying,happy,sad,angry etc).

Features
*can take any resources
*can be made 3D and also be made into an MMORPG
*initial battle system can be changed
*different currencies (copper,silver,gold ETC)
*easy to use

Events
Events can be set up like on RPG maker,events can be given commands,the commands are....
  • Open Dialogue
  • Give Quest
  • Finish Quest
  • change money/exp/variable/items/weapons/armour
  • Start Cutscene
  • Start Battle
  • Recover HP/SP
  • Transfer Player
  • Get On/Off Vehicle
  • Open Shop
  • Open Character Naming
  • Control Weather
  • Learn New Skill
  • Unlearn Skill
  • Show Animation
  • Open Save Screen
no

By Kraft

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
post of the year
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Dude, did you rip those tilesets from Mother 3?

Edit: You totally did. One of them still says "Yado". Don't be a tool. We play video games here.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 03:27:45 PM by Holk »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I also like how this whole thing is just one big picture with different colors as the background/transparent color.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Dude, did you rip those tilesets from Mother 3?

Edit: You totally did. One of them still says "Yado". Don't be a tool. We play video games here.

I'm offended. Phillip17XX (aka Boxxy, Person-Who-Refuses-Grammar, Faggot, etc.) would never stoop so low as to rip something from a game.

He took it from another forum from someone else who ripped it.

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best Artist2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Most Unsung Member
Truer words have never been spoken.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Mother 3 is an awesome game.

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
the first ones from zelda, the others from earthbound xD
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
I have an idea for a feature.
I think you should be able to box all the sprites and select which animations they are so you can have any size sprite.
[/url]http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,37641.0.htmlhttp://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,37641.0.html[/url]

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
lol @ you being serious in this topic.

I would reply to you but i cant come up with a good sentence.
[/url]http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,37641.0.htmlhttp://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,37641.0.html[/url]

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
ur a necroposter u retard,u son of a whore!
no

By Kraft

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
You should be happy he brought your impressive project back to life.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
This topic has made my day. Thank you.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

hahaha, this is so good. I love the irony.

??? im confused about what she said

don't mind boxxxy. He is boxxxy, you see?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Wow. Boxxy, aka, Phil, was actually right about something.

lol.

I checked his profile, he visited the site yesterday O_O

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

boxxy is widely accepted as an idiot and a jerk and a general retard and he totally stole all of this resources.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

so what he takes resources..... im taking from other games and using them in my game. though my game is pretty much about different game worlds colliding.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Every time I read his name, I either think that he's Mastermoo or that his name is masturbate.

Also, it's not so much his ripped resources but his general idiocy that annoys us.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
so what he takes resources..... im taking from other games and using them in my game. though my game is pretty much about different game worlds colliding.

also he didn't credit the games he ripped from

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
and often called those resources his own.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I'd be pretty fucking pissed off if someone took the resources form my game without my permission and used them in their own.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
hey these r some tiles sets i made dont rip them off or i will sue u

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Every time I read his name, I either think that he's Mastermoo or that his name is masturbate.
:mad:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
now that i read this, i think that too.