RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] animation fix

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
hello all im new here, i been working on a game that will be soon released for over 6 months now... and i have only one problem among all the scripts i use.

You see when a skill animation is setup as screen, animation are in "add" and is used to attack all enemies, the graphic plant it self over and over on the screen demending of the amount of enemies, i have found a solution to this wich is here:

http://pockethouse.wordpress.com/vx/animation-fix/

anyway that fix didnt work for me cause im using the tankentai sbs 3.3 plus atb 1.1 script, and kaduki battlers. so can anyone make a compatible version of this please?

PD i only need the animation fix to prevent the "planting" issue the other funtions are not nesesary cause all my skills are script based so the animation fix is more than good for me.

TY for your answers.