RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ongoing unnamed project

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Basically the storyline is you're a mercenary doing jobs here and there until one day one of your fellow merc gets kidnapped. Later you find out that a second world is being created by a group stealing the world's treasures. While you collect the treasures the second world is being created slowly destroying the world you're on, so to stop it you must bring back the treasures and destroy the second world before it becomes the new earth destroying the original in the process.

A few features i've put in is
night/day system, normal/hard difficulties, command system (only 3 types of command), Partner system (you get a partner to follow you around on the map) I'm not sure but i think it uses ABS dunno wha it means tho XD

It's a little big since i grabbed music from a lot of different games.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
If I'm not mistaken, doesn't ABS stand for Action Battle System?

That would basically make it more like Legend of Zelda, right?
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.