RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] NiteBite.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
WEll, as a fact, i thought id use tabit too.
So urm, these aer the first i made in half and hour (all of em) so they suck and all.but just wanted to show what i can do in the first try in less than half an hour. next time ill make a big one, with more..concentration

All 3 silly names lol..abusive lol..lol lol..

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:15:34 AM by irock »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Is this a joke?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I've actually been inspired by this...Mind if I edit number three a little bit NW?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
How? There's nothing to edit!

Rep:
Level 96
Oh I know that, but if you edit and then ADD things and then make so many changes that the basic melody is hardly THERE anymore, then you have something.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
1 i thought of doing that, and yes you can do it arrowone.
2. its good for the first try which i made in 2 or so minutes..
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah, it looks like you have a basic concept, but you're having some difficulty putting it onto 'paper', so to speak.

I gave it a shot, but I don't think it turned out so well...AT ALL.

However, for some bizzarre reason, it inspired the second piece!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
hey thats not bad i like it..
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Thanks man.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
here is something else i made, many tracks..about 4.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
In all honesty, it's a vast improvement.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
yeah we just need tracks. many many tracks.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Dude, I'm listening to a metallica tab, and your sig is totally going to the beat.

It's this one...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
its good.
You made it?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
No way in HELL, lol. Some guy off of the tabit forums. You shoud go there, I'm learning one hell of a lot, just LOOKING at them!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
oh yeah..thx ill go
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Look at my tabs while you're there. There's about 250 of them, so you're bound to find a few. My name on there is "leber."

:D

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOl i sure will
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Aside from Baroque, every tab posted here is a waste of bytes. You've improved a lot, Arrow. As for you, Nightwolf, it seems like you're having a difficult time grasping the concepts of music. As Arrow said, check out some tabs on the forums, there are some stupendous artists on there.

http://www.tabit.net/tabs/usertabs.php?u=5457

Here are all of my tabs. I'm not the greatest artist in the world, but I'm comfortable saying I'm pretty damn good.

Rep:
Level 96
Thanks for the compliment Zypher!