RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Guild Signups

Rep:
Level 87
I prefer XP and I'd like to add that I'm a Pixel Artist in Special Notes.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
EXTRA NOTES FOR ME!  :tpg:

I'm gonna be rather flexible about the whole VX/XP thing because I'm only planning on doing monster art.

I'm also willing to do Character portraits, But they take a little longer to do ._.

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
Hi, i would love to join a guild next year, so i'll post here.
The time i can spend in the computer to do this is like 3 hours per day, more or less.

I know how to work in all the RPG makers with the same skill.(But i really prefer to work on rmxp)

The jobs i'm better, and i could do are:

-Eventer
-Composer
-Mapper
-Spriter
-Tradutor
-writter

I've got some Loops i've made, but they are a very fast thing made, they where examples to somone's game, so...(composer):

Eventer:

got this arrow events:

also i started to create a battle system, but i did stop...anyway, it was going like this...

Tradutor:

I can traduce the games from English to Portuguese.(more players would play it"maybe"...)

Mapper:

(posting examples soon...)

Spriter:

Writter:

As a writer, i made "The perfect being story". I know it has been post as skylohorror username, but i messed up the nickname, and made this one. the story had some modifications by nighthawk, but it was essencially made by me. Theres a link so you can take a look...

"that project was a failure, because it was too hard only 2 people working on it.We had already the mapping almost done, but by that time i was only starting on the rm, and the project was too ambicious for us..."  :-\

(lol there are also some sprites i've made to RM2003,lol my first sprites  :lol:)

Well, i've got many sprites i've made in my game...and maps, etc etc...there's a bit of everything i can do in it...That was a 3 weeks game, but i think it shows some sort of skill. It has got some puzzles, and events, and mapping.

You can Download the game here:

Thx, DarkGamer
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 12:46:56 PM by DarkGamer »
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

i want to join, i am a fully learned eventer, a basic scripter, mapper and basic spriter, i work with rpg maker everyday after school in a couple of hours. i'm also a decent author (storyline creator).
i use xp mostly but know vx too.

i'm a composer too, but i do not have recording gear.  :'( (and i can't afford it)

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

some of my maps, as you can see they are nothing of a masterpiece but neither too ugly.
Spoiler for:

the main protagonist of my current project (not quite finished), i did not make it from scratch, i used a template.

talking about scripting, this is one of the few problems i have solved.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,35513.msg431583.html#msg431583
i know the basics of Ruby, and how to edit scripts. i can create windows and scenes (but this might take me a day).

« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 02:33:07 PM by valdred »

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Post examples.

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Well, I'm not going to be all to busy in the next few weeks, and this looks like a good deal of fun, so why not?

I'll sign up as a Writer and Mapper. I don't know how easy it is to show examples of my writing (most of my RPGMaker storyboarding happens on handwritten paper; it keeps me focused), but if the Guild Leaders need something, I'll be happy to oblige.

As far as mapping is concerned, I've got a bunch of 2k3 work in the Screenshot Thread, but I've been fine tuning my VX mapping (It's pretty different stuff) since 2k3 isn't going to be used. Assuming I finish by tonight, I'll get some of those up.

Oh, and to clarify, I feel more comfortable with VX, but I suppose I can use XP if necessary. EDIT: Ah, and I'll probably have minimum 1 hour a night to work, probably more.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 03:41:51 AM by Sirius »

Rep:
Level 84
Rubber Shark
I can script, VX preferred ;o

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Glad to see more people sign up :)

Rep:
Level 91
Finally, another scripter :P

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I can script, VX preferred ;o

I was joking about the leash, though I'll still hand you over to Roph if you like. ^^

Rep:
Level 85
???, "Big Nose"
Writer.

I'm a terrible scripter/eventer and a very amateur mapper (I mostly mess with tilesets and see how creative I can get, and mostly have only used regular RTP).

As a writer, I'm published and have written quite a lot, mostly fantasy and science-fiction.  I would love to help out either in that capacity or copywriter who wants to make sure grammar, spelling, and such are correct.

I've done translation work as well (translated the MMORPG Perfect World from Chinese into English).

Rep:
Level 87
Embrace the stillness of eternity.
Hope I'm not too late. I want to sign up as an eventer. You can see examples of my work in my sig. I normally work with XP, but from what I remember VX is exactly the same in terms of events. I'll probably be able to put in around 3-5 hours a week.

Rep:
Level 91
Lol.

You not see the guild lineup topic?

Rep:
Level 87
Embrace the stillness of eternity.
Lol, nope. In my defense, I did just learn about this whole thing ten minutes before making my previous post. That's what not checking anything but this topic gets me.