RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Recruitment for Flash Project "Colorful"

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Alright, I'm working on a flash project, mostly for class but partially for myself, and I plan to have it done around christmas time.

What I need?
I need a Composer.
I -SUCK- at composing music.
Basically I just need 6 short tracks
- Title screen (1-2 minutes long, looped)
- Instructions (1-2 minutes long, looped)
- Game Level Theme (30-45 seconds, looped)
- Hyper mode (30-45 seconds, looped)
- RAGE mode (30-45 seconds, looped)
- Overdose! (5-15 second jingle, this is basically game over)

I can show sprite work I've done so far and explain the concept in PM if you need, however I will need a demo or two.  I'm knowledgeable in Flash, and can guarantee the project's completion.

What do you need to sign up?
I must hear at least a 30 second long demo track.
The style the game is going for is Bright and Colorful, so I'm going with a Chiptunes theme requirement for music.  I don't care if you use a plugin, soundfont, or converter, so long as the music reminds me of an old Arcade game or something.

If I like your demo the most I will contact you about getting the music done.

Is there a time table?
Yes.
I need this project (at least the menu system) done in 3 weeks.
I'd like to have all the music by then, so don't sign up if you can't dedicate enough time to get the music written in 2 to 3 weeks TOPS.

Will I be Credited?
Yes.
I will credit you in the relevant areas related to staff and resources wherever they may show up.  If you want to use the music from the game as part of a resume or some sort of portfolio you very well may, but please do not distribute the tracks for anyone to listen to, at least until the game is finished and posted.

Where will the game be distributed?
I will post the game here, as well as on Chaos Project, and Newgrounds.

Is that all?
yes.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 11:47:22 PM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon