RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Holk's PSP Picks Part 3: Dungeon Crawlers

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
VALHALLA KNIGHTS

As far as Dungeons go, this is as basic as you can get. It's very hard, but fun. Make sure you hire someone right away. I didn't, and I suffered.

VALHALLA KNIGHTS 2

What can I say? It's basically more of the same, but better.

UNTOLD LEGENDS: BROTHERHOOD OF THE BLADE

Remember Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance? This is like that. Random dungeons, thousands of items and equipment, hours of fun.

UNTOLD LEGENDS 2: THE WARRIOR'S CODE

The sequel. I like it more, because the dungeons are static. Just to let you know, these images are zoomed in really close. You can move the camera out a lot more, so it isn't as cluttered as these pics make it look.

WARRIORS OF THE LOST EMPIRE

One of my favorite Dungeon Crawls. I'm running out of things to say about these.

TALES OF THE WORLD: RADIANT MYTHOLOGY

A fan-service dungeon crawl set in the Tales universe. You'll meet characters from all the Tales games, and change classes by getting... dressed up... in... costumes. Yeah.

PHANTASY STAR PORTABLE

It's like PSO, but portable. Futuristic dungeoning and friends can play together!

DUNGEON MAKER: HUNTING GROUND

In this game, you create your dungeons, fill them with different rooms and corridors, attract monsters, and then kill them! That sounds kind of wrong to me.

DUNGEON MAKER 2: HIDDEN WAR

Didn't cruelly lead enough monsters to their doom the first time? Here's a sequel.

MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITE!

In this game, you hunt monsters. Bet you didn't know that. But did you know that you can play with friends? That's the best part!

OTHER GOOD DUNGEON CRAWLERS:
ADVENTURES TO GO
SILVERFALL
DUNGEON SIEGE: THRONE OF AGONY
BOUNTY HOUNDS
MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE

NEXT TIME ON THIS THREAD: ORIGINAL MISCELLANEA
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 05:53:50 AM by Holk »