RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK Server - Unreal Tournament GOTY

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hmm, k. I'll download this and try =D

edit: ping = 315
but I still scored highest w/ bots =D
D=
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 10:18:29 AM by Ass Ketchup »
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Few more days of server, play fags :mad:
bringing sexy back

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Oh, I love you for keeping this up. <3

I know what I'll be installing later today!  ;8

Rep:
Level 84
All Hail the Motherboard.
Haha My First Game I went Beast mode on everyone. Well the bots Anyway

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I think those are the bots.

edit: I see what you did there
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 10:01:24 PM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 84
All Hail the Motherboard.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
FINALLY installed the game.

How do you drop relics?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I remember it being 'G' on the default controls. But I don't remember whether its different in this version >_>
I believe you can find it somewhere in the input configurations although it may be placed in a non-obvious place.

*hugs*

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Revived the server :)
bringing sexy back

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
i may have to try and install that on my pc and give you guys a game. i am pretty good on unreal on the ps2, so itll be nice to test my skills
Some know me as the tainted one...