RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Full Game]Fantasy on Mother's Day

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
Yes, that is true. Winter Ivy Games is releasing it's very first game and it's the final version. I've worked hard to make sure there are no bugs, and nothing to stop you from enjoying this game, Fantasy on Mother's Day.

Introduction:

Fantasy on Mother's Day was originally a project I have started to take a break from working on The Gifted Child. It was meant to be a very short game, not more than 5 mins or something and to be finished within a week or two at the very most. However, as I saw that my ideas are expanding and that the project had potential, I decided to expand my ideas and word hard on it. And now, after lots of headaches, tears (yes, tears) and commitment, I have finally finished. The game is not that long, but it has a good amount of gameplay.

Story:

You are a 14 years old girl who lives in a small, peaceful village called Lilycup. As Mother's Day was approaching, you had no idea that it was so close although you wanted to give a special present to your mother. And when you remember, things go so different from you had expected. Little did you know, that fantasy and magic had to do with you more than you know...

Characters:

You:
The main character who you get to choose her name. You are 14 years old with a happy, pretty personality. You are loved by everyone in Lilycup, but like everyone you have your faults. You were always fond of magical fairytales and myths.

Aeris:
One of your best and closest friends. Aeris is a cheerful girl with a playful personality. She can be naughty sometimes but it's all in her favor. Despite being so carefree, she likes to do most of the work and adores going out.

Farah:
Aeris's sister and your second best friend. Farah is 16 years old, older than you and Aeris. She has a more mature personality and is usually quiet and shy. She likes being to close to her mother, thus always remembering about Mother's Day and her birthday.

Screenshots:

Features:

- Super Simple Journal to keep aware of your quests.
- Cosmetic fogs and lighting.
- Changeable title screen- each time you open the game, the title will be different.

Simple Notes:

1- The game is cliched and maybe illogical at times, but remember this is all fantasy and magic. ;D

2- I might try to get some original music and graphics for this game if I ever get able to.

Download Link:

Download me - 14.15 MB

Enjoy~
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 04:01:30 PM by Love »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Whoa whoa whoa, how did I miss this and why is this in the new projects board still? This looks amazing. =O

*goes to get it moved to the right place and download it*

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Thanks for moving it, Zylos. ^^ I hope you like it and if you have any feedback, please feel free to provide it. <3

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I didn't even know you were working on a game! DL'd.

Edit: It's soooo cute! Congrats on the finished project!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 05:48:07 AM by EvilM00s »
:tinysmile:

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Thanks for your comment, M00s! <3 I am glad you liked the game. I am currently working on some ideas to improve it, so if anyone has some suggestions, they are definitely welcome. ^^

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
i've played your game, and there are many tileset bugs, you should fix them...that makes game looking noob in my opinion. you should pay attention to that, and test it b4 release.
Everything else was ok, gd job =)
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Would you mind to tell where were the tileset bugs, please, DG? I've tested them before releasing and they were fine, but if it's not too much, please tell me where are they so that I can fix them. <3

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
anyway, i don't know what happened, but tghis second time i played it, no error ocorred...*strange
the error migh be mine.uff sorry for that post rlly!

Spoiler for:
[/URL]

Spoiler for:
[/URL]
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Ahh I see now. Thanks for reporting. :3 Will fix them as soon as I can. ^^