RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Boss Battle Event

Rep:
Level 83
I was wondering if someone could help me make a boss battle similar to Penance in FFX.. with the left arm, right arm and the main body. The arms could regenrate after about 5 turns, every 11 turns or so if all three are alive it does an ultimate attack to the party. Thank.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 04:12:22 PM by modern algebra »
The smell of rotting flesh is incredibly erotic!

Rep:
Level 87
Embrace the stillness of eternity.
Here it is. I wasn't sure how you wanted to keep the body alive while the arms are, but I made it so that the arms resurrect the body if it dies.

Rep:
Level 83
 :lol: thanks man i been trying to work that out for ages
The smell of rotting flesh is incredibly erotic!

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Hey, I can't see how it's done, can anybody tell me?
I'd like to put that boss into another game with different graphics, but what do I have to copy and paste and what not?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Why don't you just look harder. Obviously it's there if it solved the problem. Try checking the battle events, troops and enemies

:facepalm:

Why don't you just look harder. Obviously it's there if it solved the problem. Try checking the battle events, troops and enemies

:facepalm:

I know, I already checked everything, and I already have the FULL event copied, it's just that I'd rather have it with other parts without the Ultimate Attack thingy, but all I see for that is a switch, but I can't imagen it's that easy..

Rep:
Level 84
It's human to misdo
In my opinion, eventing often is easier than you first think.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
If 4 turns pass and all body parts are alive -> Switch ON -> attack happens and turns switch off -> refresh.

It's there, Scalfittura.

(if that's how the event works, which it should be since it's one of the easiest things in a battle to event)

Thanks a lot, Grafikal, and you guys were right, I see it now myself too, I just didn't thought of it that way  :-X