RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
2 questions

Rep:
Level 83
1: i was just wondering if in event command can you make a locked door and the only way to unlock it is with the alphabet or numbers, if someone knows how can they post the link or if you know how to do it put up a screen shot please, thanks

2: is there a simple to use action battle system? cause someof the demos ive DL'd are...confusing and again if someone can show me a link to any or all ABS itd be much appreciated

cheers :)
The smell of rotting flesh is incredibly erotic!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
1. You can, I'm sure someone will explain shortly. I could do it just as well and explain variables and the number input commands, but honestly I'm really tired right now.  :|

2. They're not easy, they're not meant for beginners. If you want to use one, you best start reading about Ruby or similar codes to understand some basics to get you through.

Good luck

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
1- well, here, you have a demo about "how to open a locked door, with alphabetical letters, or with numbers. Here i made the 2 possibilities." just dl this, and open it, then u can see how i made it.
(i made it on RPG MAKERXP, but it's the same as if it was VX.and my VX is portuguese language, so you wouldn't be able to open it.)

link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HN4V4J2C

hope i helped you. anything just reply and i will try.

2- about the 2, can't do anything aout it, sorry.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 11:54:11 AM by DarkGamer »
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
1 - I think you should listen to DarkGamer

2 - Yeah, most ABSes are confusing, but give BlizzABS a try. Google it or Search on these forums.
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Kael thanks i know thats a good ABS system to use but it doesnt work in VX :)

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Oh crap, I forgot this was VX x.x

sorry I can't help.
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
lol ok thanks anyway :D

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Wait, have you tried this ?

:facepalm: KIRBY FAIL, can't make url links. makin' me fixem for you >:| lol <----ignore the following
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 12:42:54 AM by Kael »
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
lol ;D

ya i tried it, works for a bit then stuffs up lol...

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
What do ya mean by "stuffs up"?

Rep:
Level 83
"RGSS2 Player has stopped working" which sucks cause i was enjoying killing things >:(

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
That's weird O_O