RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Warp Points [RMRK+]

Rep:
Level 87
Embrace the stillness of eternity.
Warp Points
Version 2.0
Author: Mjustin
RMRK+ Format

Version History

• 1.0: System is functional.
  • 2.0: Added RMRK+ Format version.

Description

This allows you to use a "Warp Stone" (item in your inventory) to return to a certain point that you had previously set (kind of like Farore's Wind in Zelda OoT).

Features

• Works anywhere.
  • Game creator is able to set areas where warping is not allowed just by turning on a switch.
  • RMRK+ Format for easy plug-and-playability.

Screenshots

None needed.

RMRK+

This event system is available in RMRK+ format. When using the RMRK+ version, please set the following maximum amounts to at least this high:

Switches

Variables

Common Events

Copy and paste Common Event 52 into your game's database. Now copy and paste the only item, "Warp Stone," into any empty item slot. Your Warp Points event system is now ready to use.

Demo

Here it is.

RMRK+ Format

Hope you enjoy it.

Rep:
Level 87
Embrace the stillness of eternity.
Thanks, glad you like it!

That's what I was thinking. So do I need to post in the RMRK+ thread or can I just reserve the variables and stuff now since you're already posting here anyway?