RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
realm crafter (make your own MMORPG)

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
link:http://realmcrafter.thegamecreators.com/index.php

realm crafter allows you to make your own 3D MMORPG,it can be a hobby game for you and your friends or you can make a commercial game and charge a monthly subscription,realm creator only costs about $99.99/€62.99/£50.99 (i think),so if you want to make na awesome MMORPG,get it,but keep in mind,i didn't make this nor do i claim to have made it.
no

By Kraft

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I give you your second +rep.

You're actually becoming a better member, Phil.

And this looks cool except for that fact it costs 100 dollars ><
Hi

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
I give you your second +rep.

You're actually becoming a better member, Phil.

And this looks cool except for that fact it costs 100 dollars ><
lol,yeh the price is abit steep,it's a good program though,just really exspensive
no

By Kraft

Rep:
Level 83
Interesting, but its a shame they have to be exclusively MMORPGs.. i really like how architect and game editor look