RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Animus: Laissez-Faire (Final Mix)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
RMRK, I know that I have been absent for a very long time. I apologize for this. However, I have reached a point in my life where every breath seems to bring a wave of ecstasy over my being, and this is no exaggeration. Suffice to say, I am in a good mood, I have been in a good mood, and if my ship stays to its current bearing, I will continue to be in a good mood for a very, very long time.

Soon, I will be making an entrance onto the music scene. Locally, yes. My intention is to very, very soon, release my first album onto the world. This will be a tense and nervous experience, and I feel it is not much unlike sending one's first born child off to school. Even so, I am trying my best to push that little lump in my stomach to the side, and I look forward to this experience with an intense and invigorating excitement.

What you see here is a piece of music that I believe to be the summation of my compositional ability. I hope that you gain as much enjoyment from listening to this piece as I did when I was writing it. For better or for worse, I want to hear every word of your opinions.

Listen. And in doing so, feel that which I so strongly feel.

Download http://rmrk.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=35049.0;attach=18049.mp3
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:02:40 AM by irock »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I like it

=o

bringing sexy back

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I MISSED YOU, ARROW ;-;

And this song is equal to or greater than my feelings of you returning. ;) It's cool you'll be a famous dude someday. DON'T FORGET US!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
This is basically badass. I love it for sure. I don't actually know how to properly critique music since I barely know any vocab what so ever, so as lame as I am for saying it, I think this is awesome. (Awesome is so over-used today.)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Aww, that's sweet moo. :D

Thanks for the comments, everyone! I'm glad to hear you like it!