RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
VX Database: Enemies

Rep:
Level 83
just wanted to know because I cannot find anything about it what do they mean? ???
The smell of rotting flesh is incredibly erotic!

Rep:
Level 83
A = 200% Damage, ex. Super Effective
B = 150% Damage, ex. Effective
C = 100% Damage, ex. Regular damage
D = 50% Damage, ex. Not very effective
E = 0% Damage, ex. No damage
F = -50% Damge, ex. Heals enemy

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Thanks, redyugi :)

Also, Daos, you can press F1 and click something in the database and a help window will pop up and tell you what it does. Either that or F1 and hover or something, either way, it involves an F1 and the mouse =o  Anyways, the point is, if you had done that and clicked any of those check boxes, then it would've said the same thing redyugi wrote here.

Rep:
Level 83
 :D thank you's both
The smell of rotting flesh is incredibly erotic!

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
 :tpg: Thank you!!!! I've been so confused about it.

Rep:
Level 84
It was confusing for me when I first brought the program. You will master it in no time!