RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Solved] Shop Button in SMF

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
Hi all,

Yea, I have another little question. ^^; So I made some forums using SMF, installed the shop mod and all went well. The shop works very fine and points work as well. However, there is no shop button in the menubar above. So I checked the SMF site, and I saw a piece of code that adds the shop like this,

[Forums under development, obviously.]

Spoiler for:

However, I want it to be something like this,

What should I do? Everything is written in PHP and I have no idea about this. I have basic knowledge about HTML but not PHP. T-T

Help, please? I'll really appreciate it. ^^
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 10:49:24 AM by Love »

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I think then you should look for another one. There are plenty out there, but I'm a bit lazy to find you one. Might edit this post later.

And why are you using byethost that is the crappiest host in the world

EDIT: Tell me the mod you are using. I see twenty other mods and I don't know which mod you are using.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 11:38:44 PM by Lazer Kirby »
Hi

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Ahh the mod is SMFshop mod. lol The button should be the default since that's the theme that comes with it.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
What version of SMF?

And what URL should the shop button link to? ex: "site.com/index.php?action=smfshop" or something.
bringing sexy back

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Version SMF 1.1.10

And ahh yes, I know that but it only goes for HTML and the language used here is PHP- which I have no idea about. :(

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
In themes\default\index.template.php, search for:

// If the user is a guest, also show [register] button.

BEFORE it, put this:

if (
$context[&#39;user&#39;][&#39;is_logged&#39;])

echo (
$current_action == &#39;shop&#39; || $context[&#39;browser&#39;][&#39;is_ie4&#39;]) ? &#39;<td class="maintab_active_&#39; . $first . &#39;">&nbsp;</td>&#39; : &#39;&#39; , &#39;

<
td valign="top" class="maintab_&#39; , $current_action == &#39;shop&#39; ? &#39;active_back&#39; : &#39;back&#39; , &#39;">

<
a href="&#39;, $scripturl, &#39;?action=shop;sesc=&#39;, $context[&#39;session_id&#39;], &#39;">Shop</a>

</
td>&#39; , $current_action == &#39;shop&#39; ? &#39;<td class="maintab_active_&#39; . $last . &#39;">&nbsp;</td>&#39; : &#39;&#39;;

That's assuming that the action is "shop", which you didn't tell me =_=
bringing sexy back

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Ahh thank you very much, Roph! It worked like a charm! ^^