RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Adding Weapon features to rmVX

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
For some very silly reason Enterbrain decided that rm2k3 was just too damn awesome and decided to dumb it down for XP and VX. I'm specifically referring to all of the customization that you could do to weapons and statuses in 2k3. equipment could bestow statuses upon its wearers and statuses could actually be made beneficial such as a regeneration status. On top of that the poison damage could be set to a specific amount AND you could say whether or not it affected you in or out of battle. Weapons could also use specific skills on attack, such as a rod that casts fireball on attack. All of these things were absolutely wonderful and I based an entire game's class system on the ability to tweak all these things. I would love to incorporate these things into my current project but have no idea how. Does anyone have ideas on how to get these things put into VX such as a list of scripts? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
check the scripts database. I know there's a script for that in there. I'm pretty sure it was made by ModernAlgebra.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
For some very silly reason Enterbrain decided that rm2k3 was just too damn awesome and decided to dumb it down for XP and VX.
Uh, the creation of the scripts system allowed the RPG Makers to create their own feature of the sort while allowing them to further expand on the flexible system of scripting.