RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hermes - Hermes Extends RPGXP's MEssage System

Rep:
Level 83
Gaz Membrane
Hm, all except the space bug are more complicated to do :( Guess you will have to wait until I have some time (maybe I'll sacrifice the first week of July; not sure if that'll suffice to add all the features though.)

Edit: Not July, I meant August. Sorry.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 10:07:21 AM by derula »

Rep:
Level 83
Gaz Membrane
I'm currently working on getting some features hacked in. Status:

- Finalized the outline feature. It was still a bit buggy on my last update.
- Removed the massive compatibility again for sanity's sake. It would be mostly confusing. (It's still an option though)
- Face graphic optionally in extra box (basic, might expand it later if there's demand)
- Enlarge the message box to make the face fit in. (as an option)

I want to fix the bug whydoihavetosignup reported, but my RMXP won't start, so I can't test it... if anyone could send me a demo game showcasing the bug, that would be appreciated.

Also, I want to get started on the speech bubble thing, but I would need some help with graphics for that (a custom windowskin that adds speech bubble catches). Can anyone help? That would be awesome...

Rep: +0/-0Level 69
RMRK Junior
The space bug was my own fault.  I didn't realize that you didn't need to put spaces on a line with tags, so the space in between the two tags I had was carried over to the next line.  Sorry.  Also, if you want my suggestion for the speech bubble thing thing, just let the users choose which graphic they want to use.

Rep:
Level 83
Gaz Membrane
The space bug was my own fault.  I didn't realize that you didn't need to put spaces on a line with tags, so the space in between the two tags I had was carried over to the next line.  Sorry.

Aaaah I see, that explains that.

Also, if you want my suggestion for the speech bubble thing thing, just let the users choose which graphic they want to use.

Yes, of course! Point was, I need an example to test it myself and probably use in the Demo. It's already on the way now though!