RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A Thank You to the forum members

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I just want to say thanks to all the forum members who have helped me, be it with scripting, mapping, resources, or just good mojo. In the month that I've been here, I have learned so much! Mapping, scripting, resources, or just a kind word, the support I get here is wonderful. Now pixeling and scripting don't seem as scary, and that frees up some potential in my game making efforts. So, to those who have provided the aforementioned help, thank you.

Peace and hair grease!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 08:17:11 AM by EvilM00s »
:tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I have to admit, I saw "A Thank You to the forum..." from the main page and expected another angry user upset how he was being treated and saying he was going to leave :P

Nice :)
bringing sexy back

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I'm glad to have surprised you! ;D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Thats a tough thing to do. Roph is God, he knows everything.

Anyways, I didn't help you at all but your welcome

*credit stealer*
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
It IS a nice forum to come to.

I'll take the peace offered, but you can keep the hair grease :)
Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
You're welcome.

Please never forget- let your memory of me disappear.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
:3

You're quite welcome. It's nice to have good members like you, EvilM00s.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
but zylos still prefers naughty ones like me

ohshit
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
Hmm well, I know I probably didn't give much or anything so I can't say really, "You're welcome." lol

But I wanted to say that from your posts around, you've been a very nice member and this post surely proves it. ^^

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
~*~ : L0V3 : ~*~
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 07:05:29 PM by Rasse »
:taco: :taco: :taco:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
 ;D  Aw, shucks, you guys... ;D