RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask RMRK's mom

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
What is the answer to "The Question"? (HHGTTG)

Why do I hurt?

Why do I fear?

Why do I feel joyful?

Why do I have a feelin'... that SOMEBODY'S WAAATCHIN' MEEEE!"?
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Are you sure that you don't have a twin?

No, not entirely sure. It's quite possible I do have a twin but not highly probable.   :)

What is the answer to "The Question"? (HHGTTG)

Why do I hurt?
Halo pinched you

Why do I fear?
You have Irock for a brother, you should be terrified. 

Why do I feel joyful?
I'm your mom ^_^   (ok that was a little egotistical, but I couldn't think of a better answer  ;9)

Why do I have a feelin'... that SOMEBODY'S WAAATCHIN' MEEEE!"?
See the answer to why do I fear  :P

I actually missed these questions lol  sorry it took me so long to answer :D 

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Where are the pizza rolls at? :mad:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Did you look in the freezer?  Did you move stuff and look behind stuff?  If you still don't find them after you've looked EVERYWHERE  Then put them on the grocery list, I'll pick some more up when I head to town. 

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
They were there last night. I think Halo ate them all. :mad:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Well with this many boys in the house, food goes fast.  First come, first serve.  Next time eat them or hide them..

Also, maybe this would be better suited to the sewers than Ask A Stereotype.  I feel sorta bad spamming here XD 

Halo, Roph, any of you others care to move it for me? =o 

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Stop worrying about it =o

And you're a mod, you could move it yourself =o
bringing sexy back

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
What IS Roph's true penus size?

I'm not
Rep:
Level 82
Tileset Designing
How'd it feel to give birth to so many people? :o

Rep:
Level 83
Do you love your new born too? "newbies like me"
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Stop worrying about it =o

And you're a mod, you could move it yourself =o

FINE  :mad:  And I forget about that, I'm not used to being a mod here  ;8

What IS Roph's true penus size?
Spoiler for:
About this big:

Yeah, I can't do that without a red face, deal with it
:P

How'd it feel to give birth to so many people? :o
Well most of you are adopted, so not so bad.   ;)

Do you love your new born too? "newbies like me"
Of course I do, but then I love Mac and cheese to so, ... y'know? 
xD
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 07:27:11 PM by LadyJules »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
What? Am I adopted? .__.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Well, she's white, and you're black so...
:tinysmile:

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I- It's tiny...  :-\

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
If you had to choose one RMRK member to give a cookie to, who would it be?

If you had to choose one RMRK member to spank with a paddle instead of grounding, who would it be?

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
What? Am I adopted? .__.
Yes, and I chose you because you are speshul.  ^_^

If you had to choose one RMRK member to give a cookie to, who would it be?
only one?   :/  Well I guess it would be you sir, you've stolen a piece of my heart. 

If you had to choose one RMRK member to spank with a paddle instead of grounding, who would it be?
Firerain xD ^^

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
How do you feel about people who randomly necropost for no good reason?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
What's the best pickup line you've heard (as in so bad it's funny), and what's the pickup line that's most likely to work?

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
How do you feel about people who randomly necropost for no good reason?

Depends on the thread, on this one, I like it  ^_^

What's the best pickup line you've heard (as in so bad it's funny), and what's the pickup line that's most likely to work?

I really haven't heard many pickup lines.  So I couldn't say what the "best" one was.  As for what's most likely to work.. well I'm not much of a pickup line girl either, so none.  Maybe I'm just too picky, and maybe I value myself a little more than that ;]

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Will you adopt me?  ;__;

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Well you are part of RMRK, and as such I am your mom.  And you know I would take you in a heart beat.  But if you'd like to make it official, ok.

xD

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
OKAY. But how do you feel about this one:
"Did you know that honey lasts forever?
Will you be my honey?"

I think oyu need to say it in a very sweet, innocent tone or else it'll just come off sounded like most other pickup lines.
It's cheesy, but I think it gets some points for being made up by me. Apparently honey never goes bad.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
You get extra points for cheesy.  I'm super cheesy.  Cute, but it doesn't seem like what I think of when I think of pick-up lines.