RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] Mack's Tiles Most of Them

Rep:
Level 84
All Hail the Motherboard.
Before all you smart-asses go Macks blog is here this and that. Its giving out a 404 now. And Im sure more people than me have been trying to get the tilesets. I remembered that I put them on a Flash Drive and I would like to share them with you guys.

No Preview Im too Lazy...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8nco2e

Also the Tile is in there Because I think Macks tiles Lack Furniture to an extent
And Theres Some ZPU tiles in There
Its like an orgy of good tilesets take them or leave them dont complain.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:04:55 PM by modern algebra »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Those are definitely not most of Mack's tilesets. In the few that you have in that folder, sure, he may have more things in there than ZPU, but as far as all the tilesets Mack has, for VX, that is not at all most of his tilesets. You're missing all the good ones.

Rep:
Level 84
All Hail the Motherboard.
Well, It has A1 A2 A3 And Tile D and Tile C Thats a Majority....
But Damn Shoot me for trying to be helpful

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Chill out, bro.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I'm pretty sure he has his tilesets up here.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Thanks Irock. :)

(those are all the good ones)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Those are definitely not most of Mack's tilesets. In the few that you have in that folder, sure, he may have more things in there than ZPU, but as far as all the tilesets Mack has, for VX, that is not at all most of his tilesets. You're missing all the good ones.

What? Someone's trying to be helpful? Call grafikal and he'll straighten them out.  :police:

Thanks for the info umbrageous. I didn't know that Mack's Blog was down. I updated the Resource Links with that info and the great site Irock linked. Thank you both.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I wasn't calling him out cause he was helpful, I was calling him out because he didn't correctly describe what was in the download. It isn't most of Mack's tilesets.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
There's nothing wrong with the content of your message; the tone just seemed over-aggressive, in my opinion.

It would be just as easy to say, "Thank you for the effort, but there are still quite a few Mack tilesets that are not included in that download"

Whereas your message came off more as "You suck for not knowing how many tilesets Mack has. Stop trying"

Anyway, I don't mean to sound like I'm chastising you. Nobody did anything wrong in this thread; I was just commenting on the tone.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I suppose the tone was a bit harsh lol. I didn't particularly mean it like that, but I know I didn't like his tone either which was probably why my message seems the way it is. :P