RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dark Basic

Rep:
Level 83
Yeah i tried it and it sucked like hell warning don't try this.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Wow, this is a stupid topic. If you feel like ranting post in the sewers, or else be constructive about your criticism.

Rep:
Level 84
All Hail the Motherboard.
Actually... DarkBasic helped me understand the Basics of Game Development.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
That's nice... coming from a person with bad grammar who didn't even know what Enterbrain was.

How about explaining a little what DarkBASIC is for people who don't know and why you don't like it. I could equally say that I tried any game you created and say it sucked, and you'd want to know why. From looking at the screens and describtion, it looks to be a useful program if you know a bit of BASIC coding.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Dark Basic is an intro language, for if you don't know much yet.  It won't do anything pro but it's a good way to learn.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I could equally say that I tried any game you created and say it sucked, and you'd want to know why.
These kinds of people would usually say "WTF MY GAME IS SO PRO I SPENT 10 MINUTES ON THESE SQUARE AND EMPTY MAPS!!@!!!@!@!" instead.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Dark Basic sucks. The code never worked and when it did it always did something unexpected.