RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Anyone want to help in teamwork? Please

Rep:
Level 83
 :)Ok i have a new game that im making and its  "life style" based...
Now i already started on this project but i want to ask if anyone would like to help out in the way i need it.

Ok you dont have to help its just a Question. Also if u do help u will get full credit.

There really isnt any story because its a life style game [ your own virtual life]
And u can have your own avatar.. [12 to chose from]  

[Notice] maps are need to be like now times. Not Fantasy or Very back then.
I have the tile sets need for your help. So just "Pm" me if u need the tilesets.[Notice]

---If u want to help me out the spots are listed below---  

Indoor "maps" - Houses/Hotels/Mansions/other.
1. open
2.open
3.open
4.open
Out door main--- Houses/Streets/and Hotels/pools/Stores/Malls/other---Im also making lots of outdoor maps.
1. open
2.open
3.open
4.open
Other-
1. open
2.open
3.open
4.open
-------------------------------------------------------------
We are still new!
Vist www.acebelowzero.snappages.com and we will host your very own created games!
Thanks.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
... that's a lot of open slots ... actual game artists might collaborate with that many people, but...dude this just RPGM XP...