RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Item & Skills Catalogue

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Add this into its own slot somewhere below the Catalogue_Base script:

Code: [Select]
class Scene_Catalogue
  def return_scene
    $scene = Scene_Menu.new
  end
end

Rep: +0/-0Level 62
RMRK Junior
Many thanks!

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
So.... Is this like a database?

Rep: +0/-0Level 66
RMRK Junior
Hey Algebra, I know it might be a lot to ask in such short time, but could you add a patch to display the stats added in YEM: New Battle Stats? This would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Umm, try pasting the following into its own slot below the Item & Skills Catalogue script (untested):

#==============================================================================
# ** Window ItemCard
#++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
#  Summary of Changes:
#    aliased method - get_item_stats
#==============================================================================

class Window_ItemCard
  #~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  # * Get Item Stats
  #    item : the item to check
  #~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  alias maisc_gtitmstats_3fr5 get_item_stats
  def get_item_stats(*args)
    item_stats, stat_names = maisc_gtitmstats_3fr5(*args)
    unless @object.is_a?(RPG::UsableItem)
      # Dex
      if $imported["DEX Stat"]
        item_stats.push (@object.dex)
        stat_names.push (YEM::STATS::DEX::VOCAB)
      end
      # Res
      if $imported["RES Stat"]
        item_stats.push (@object.res)
        stat_names.push (YEM::STATS::RES::VOCAB)
      end
    end
    return item_stats, stat_names
  end
end

Rep:
Level 62
Shou Akuma Chimera
Hey,
I ran into a problem and am not sure if this is a compability issue with other scripts or whatever.

I installed the script and decided to test it. Now whenever i hover over a certain skill in the Skill List i get this Error:
Script 'Window_Base' line 158: NoMethodError occured.

undefined method `' for nil:NilClass

It seems to only occur when i hover over this skill in the Skill Catalog, neither occures in the Skill tab of the menu or in a Fight ^^''

i do not use the Bitmap Addon as this gives me a menu when i open the Menu (suspect issue with another script)

Rep:
Level 97
Could you possibly recreate the error in a new project and upload it so I can take a look?

Rep:
Level 62
Shou Akuma Chimera
currently trying to reproduce the error in a new project.... seems to be a compability issue with another script tho as it works smoothly now... trying to identify scripts that could somehow inflict with it :/

Rep:
Level 97
Alright, well let me know :)

Rep:
Level 62
Shou Akuma Chimera
Currently i'm oblivious to what file exactly is causing this...

i thought it was something with the amouth of items i have as the exchange of the items.rvdata did not make the error pop up

however when i changed back to Verify that thesis the problem did not occur, then when exchanging everything -> error pops up again

However can say it's not a script issue tho. must be something in the data folders :/

EDIT: It seems to be a problem because the Script cannot call the skills element ^^'' as they're not Basis Elements :X

EDIT2:
For everyone out there with Custom added Elements
If you run into this problem too add more numbers to this line

CI_ITEM_ELEMENT_ICONS = [132, 2, 4, 14, 16, 12, 138, 137, 104, 105, 106, 107,
                           109, 110, 111, 112, 112, 122]
As you can see ^ has 3x 112 (as i have a total of 18 used elements (Added Twilight and Blood as an Element)

Thanks to modern algebra for the help tho if you didn't ask me to send you a new project where you can take a look at i'd never found out that it wasn't a compability error but my own stupidity for not carefully reading what the script said ^^''
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 03:25:15 AM by Tetosan »