RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hero's Realm

Rep:
Level 83
8-bit games and LEGO.
Generic RM2k3 RTP Gaming Fun!

The game all of youabout six of you have been waiting for is finally here!

..:: INFORMATION ::..

Lead four heroes and their teams against the evil forces of Mephistocles, the Lord of Demons. Lead four teams as you explore dungeons, ascend towers, spelunk caves, save villages and defeat the forces of evil!

Highlights:
-22 character classes (12 base classes, 4 hero classes, 3 secret classes, 3 master classes)
-TONS of game content and sidequests
-Classic NES-era RPG gameplay
-RM2k3 RTP
-Character sprites from FFIV, FFV and Dragon Warrior
-Day-Night system
-Multi-party switching system (like Kefka's Tower in FFVI!)
-Multi-party tactical battles (at least 5 of them!)
-Massive world map
-Fun

The story is split into 5 chapters, with each of the first four chapters focusing on a new hero, and the 5th chapter bringing them all together.

Chapter 1: Won't Somebody Please Think of the Children?
Chapter 2: There is Something Fishy Going on...
Chapter 3: Land of the Rising Son
Chapter 4: True Calling
Chapter 5: The War on Terror

RMN Gamepage: http://www.rpgmaker.net/games/82/
Official Website: http://kentona.freehostia.com/
-contains item and equipment lists, city maps, world map, a FAQ, full class descriptions and skill lists, and a walkthrough for finding all 100 Tiny Medals

..:: SCREENSHOTS ::..

More Screenshots: http://www.rpgmaker.net/games/82/screenshots/

..:: WORLDMAP ::..
[hide]

[/hide]

..:: DOWNLOAD ::..

Download Link: http://www.rpgmaker.net/games/82/downloads/

..:: REVIEWS ::..

Currently 8 reviews at an average of 4/5 stars
http://rpgmaker.net/games/82/reviews/

..:: FAN-MADE MEDIA ::..

For anyone who is interested, check this fan-made interactive world map globe:

Mad props to GameOverGamesProduction for this sweet globe for Hero's Realm world map.  Check it out because it is awesome.

Enjoy!

..:: Full game is released.  Download it now! ::..

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
This game looks fun and that world map is really neat. I heart the information screen for the warlock :)

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
yup this game is popular on RMN. It's rated 4/5 on that site.

This game rox.
Hi

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
wow, you made a cool looking game with the RTP @w@ I want to play this
:taco: :taco: :taco:

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
good game,altohugh warlocks don't summon undead,necromancers do
no

By Kraft

Rep:
Level 83
8-bit games and LEGO.
In the original drafts, he was a Necromancer, but when I re-designed the classes, I merged him with the Alchemist class and called him a Warlock/Witch - raises dead AND mixes potions!

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
good game,altohugh warlocks don't summon undead,necromancers do
If you looked more carefully you would have seen that one of the warlocks' ability was necromancy.
Hi

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
This looks really good, brother. I'll give it a try and letcha know what I think.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 83
8-bit games and LEGO.
UPDATE:

The FAQ and Hints page has been updated.

I've updated the frequently asked questions to include some of the trickier and more common questions about playing the game. If you are stuck, check there for hints. If your question isn't answered there, head on over to Hero's Realm's RMN gamepage and post a question in the comments. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Some people have expressed an interest in a detailed walkthrough of this game.  Is anyone here interested?  (Has anyone here played it?)  Let me know.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I thought you were leaving RMN O_O
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
8-bit games and LEGO.
No, I'm going on a hiatus from the entire community as I'm about to become a dad.  I doubt that I'll have much time for RM-ing anymore.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
ohh, congratulations! Sad day for RM; best day of your life for you. I wish you the best.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
  I doubt that I'll have much time for RM-ing anymore.
6-8 years later you will.
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
8-bit games and LEGO.
A while back I was interviewed by a writer from Hyper Magazine regarding RPG Maker, its community and my personal experiences with it.  He told me that it was for a future article on the greater RPG Maker community for his Australia-based magazine.

Two months later Hyper Issue  #203 hit the shelves and lo and behold the article was published!  Since it is not sold where I live, SGCN had kindly purchased the magazine and scanned in the relevant pages. I have re-uploaded the file here for your leisured reading!

http://rpgmaker.net/users/kentona/locker/hyper.rar

This article is really good - much better than I was expecting (or was it fearing?). Liam did a good job overall at giving the community a fair shake, and juxtaposing commercial and non-commercial activities.  All the interviewees gave great, honest answers that really reflect well back on the RM community.

Glossy Ahoy!

You might also notice the plug for 4 RM communities: RMN, RRR, RMRK and rpgmakervx.

The full article (Warning! Large images):
Spoiler for article:

It looks like that along with me, Drunken_Paladin and harmonic were interviewed by Liam (the Hyper writer), with DP giving it the creative outlet angle, myself going on about nostalgia, and harmonic giving his commercial venture perspective.  Actually, I was surprised at how like-minded we are in a lot of respects!

All in all it is a great article!  Thanks Liam, and thanks Hyper!

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah, that's a pretty cool article :) You should feel quite proud for being featured in it.

Rep:
Level 83
8-bit games and LEGO.
It was pretty awesome.