RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] UPDATED - RyuFirestorm's Amazing Fire Emblem Animation Sheets

Rep:
Level 83
I have no sorrow - Only joy for what I do.
I have locked the first topic, and made this one; A complete collection of all of My Fire Emblem Attack Animation Sheets. Certain ones have been taken out due to spacing issues, which I can't resolve (yet), and others have been taken out due to... I need to work on em'. Please post requests that you have, any comments, or issues that you have with them, And I'll work on them as soon as I can.

I would highly suggest that if you don't know what the overall attack should look like, go to youtube and search "Fire Emblem Attack Animations." It'll give you both non-criticals, and criticals, but each are worth it.

Canas - Shaman
Spoiler for:

Roy - Sword-wielding Lord
Spoiler for:

Vigarde - General
Spoiler for:

Cyclops
Spoiler for:

Joshua - Swordmaster
Spoiler for:

Link - Nomad Trooper (Edited)
Spoiler for:

Myrrh - Manakete
Spoiler for:

Cormag - Wyvern Lord
Spoiler for:

Ephraim - Lance-wielding Lord
Spoiler for:

Oswin - Knight
Spoiler for:

Lyn - Katana-style, Sword-wielding Lord
Spoiler for:

Jaffar - Assassin
Spoiler for:

Lyn - Katana-Style, Sword-wielding Great Lord (More awsome per square-inch)
Spoiler for:

Wil - Sniper
Spoiler for:

Matthew - Thief
Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:13:21 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
As I mentioned in the other topic, these all look great!

One thing, you reposted Oswin under Lyn, so there is no Lyn available.

Rep:
Level 83
Heh heh... sorry bout that. ;D I typed up the post in a wordpad document before posting it here, so i might've put something up twice...

Rep:
Level 83
Bumping due to updates... and a lack of visitors... :tpg:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Jaffar looks very cool :) Great job.

Rep:
Level 83
Kidfox70. It happens.
Hi. first i would like to state, i'm useing an ABS. my Sprite only walks. i've searched and found nothing orginal. i want my sprite to be animated. currently use the defualt sprite grappler 1. the guy in the blue suit type thing. the charcter will only use a sword, and a bow. he also has the ablity to cast spells. so what i'm asking is it possible to make my sprite animated? so when he attacks with his sword, it looks like hes attacking with a sword. when he's useing a bow it looks like hes using a bow. when he casts a spell, which would only be a few animations considering most of the casts are ranged attacks. theres things like heal and power ups, but those could look the same. if there is any info you need ask. i really hope this is possible. if you can't do it, could you give me any advise on how about going to do this either myself or someone else? thanks again.
I don't say bless you when people sneeze, cause i'm not God. Blessing people is his job. Lolo?

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I like what you've done so far, if I may give you one more idea of animations to add, perhaps the Fire Emblem attack magic, forblaze would look EPIC put into rmxp!
You can find them.... Here
for fe7
http://www.feplanet.net/sprites-archive-magic-sheets/7
for fe6
http://www.feplanet.net/sprites-archive-magic-sheets/6

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I'm already guessing Marth was removed from the list... and maybe Ike, too.

I don't know I only know the three Fire Emblem characters from SSB series xD
Hi

Rep:
Level 82
hello all, I'm still a beginner ...
I like what you've done so far, if I may give you one more idea of animations to add, perhaps the Fire Emblem attack magic, forblaze would look EPIC put into rmxp!
You can find them.... Here
for fe7
http://www.feplanet.net/sprites-archive-magic-sheets/7
for fe6
http://www.feplanet.net/sprites-archive-magic-sheets/6

thanks
i'm very helpful. :lol:

:P <<still beginer>>  :P
make creativity is still easy,
but make innovation is the challenge

Rep:
Level 83
water wind light dark earth slash and pirce

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
RMRK Junior
I'm sorry for the necropost, but where is a sword master in all this? Even a Myrmidon would have been awesome.

EDIT: OK, I feel like the guy with the lowest mentality in the world. Not but one second after I post this, I found Joshua...

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
nice animations! i love them :3  :blizj: :zwink:

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience