RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] IAMFORTE's Face shop?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I love these VX facesets you're doing. Will you permit me to add them and the others from the thread to the Resource Gallery?

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
well th vx ones sure : D, but i suggest you wait for the ones  that were shown earlier in the topic, I'm going over them and fixing them up as i move along

I also assume you don't mean the custom ones? If you do, I suggest that you ask the requester for permission XD

*EDIT*
Kyrilni = done
although i noticed a slight mistake in the last one, take care when choising transparencies that you change the background to a pink or something, i think i used white as the highlight for her hair, in any case, enjoy :3

Also included is actor 07 its not fully re-colerd yet, but I feel I captured its essence XD
what does everyone else think? I need critique, especially on this one

Also, I apologize for the slowness of my work, I had tons of stuff going on this week now, i've got a nice long weekend, and I'll mop up most of the requests (its funny cuz this is directed at Sashikinaroji, since he's the only remaining requester XD)

*EDIT*
heres actor 08 too : D

« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 02:30:14 PM by IAMFORTE »

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
These are looking beautiful my friend, real top notch~!
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Yeah, they are all gorgeous and are perfect recreations of the RTP in FE style. You are very good at this.

I suggest you start saving them as PNG though, rather than BMP. Same quality but much smaller.

Rep:
Level 85
Thanks everyone :3

and pngs allow for transparencies?, which i should get around to doing XD

Will do

Included below are 1-4 1nd 5-8, fully transparent
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 03:05:25 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 82
Men are born, then they're formed.
Eden's back again. I need a few more of those awesome facesets. I'll put them in order of their appearence.
Illia's normal outfit.
  • 1. Illia's normal outfit.
  • 2. Shin
  • 3. Thanatos (I need a version of him without glasses as well.)
  • 4. Iscarot

also the most accurate Illia face you gave me last time was:
and for thanatos; don't forget the crack on the left lens of his glasses.

Thanks in advance!

Rep:
Level 85
Oh dear :/

so many 0_0

I'll get started on them :3

EDIT
here's Illia
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 10:03:21 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 82
Thanks, and sorry for the high quantity. If you saw the sheer number of characters in this game, you'd probably have a heart attack.  :D

But seriously. Thanks for the help. Here, consider this yours:

Rep:
Level 85
gasp

I love cookies :3

Try it kiddo, my last project (put on hiatus) had over 100 faces XD

Rep:
Level 82
Honestly, the project that these characters are from is sorta on hiatus as well. (My dev team fell out of contact. We're on IM as we speak, so there may be hope yet.)
If you want me to explain their characters, I can do that.

BTW, Illia looks great. I would have asked for Sin's normal outfit as well, but he looks... downright awful in it.

Rep:
Level 85
Heres shin or... lionhead :p

Rep:
Level 82
Thanks, it looks great, also lol. Anything is better than his normal outfit. So lionhead isn't too bad. :)

Rep:
Level 85
Iscariot is finished

what do you think ? yes? no?

Rep:
Level 82
Well done. My favorite so far, (Well, save for the original Illia) because you (Somehow, even though I never specified.) emulated his personality in his expression. Charming, but also sinister. Great job!
You win!

Rep:
Level 85
Heres the guy with the glasses :P

otherwise known as glasses guy : D

enjoy

Rep:
Level 82
Thanatos. He's Illia's boss. Thanks for also doing him without glasses, it saves me another request. I guess I'll have to add the crack. I'm perfectly capable. It's kinda important to his backstory. As for Thanatos, he went through many different eveloutions since the project began. I'll pm you his concepts if you want to see them. (You probably don't, but some are pretty bad.)

Rep:
Level 85
A crack? O_O

damnnnnnn okay, I'll get to that XD

and sure I don't mind XD

EDIT is this okay?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 02:17:16 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 82
Pretty much right. I'll Gimp in some glare, because he actually only has one eye. I probably should have told you that, my bad.
Sure! I'll let you see them.

Rep:
Level 85
I've been busy lately, I Apologize, but, here is actor 05

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
IRL issues, complaints, comments, and shops are much more important than online issues, complaints, comments, and shops... I don't think you need to apologize... All you need to do is, every once in a while, if you haven't done anything with the sprites, just say "Haiz! Imma not dun yet, I haz the IRL stuffies goin' on" and I will completely understand, and, for that matter, everyone else should understand too.

However, if they don't, we can tell that they are just children with no responsibilities or whathaveyou and therefore have no concept of how hard time is to manage...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 85
lol whut? I didn't understand a word of what you said, except children :P

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Basically, I said not to apologize, because this is just an online, non-profit shop that you decided to do out of the goodness of your heart.

If I had payed you, however, I would expect things immediately!

Rep:
Level 85
As Sashikinaroji put it:
"Haiz! Imma not dun yet, I haz the IRL stuffies goin' on"

I come with gifts

actors 6, 8, and 12
now, as you know, I fail at hats, so 8 and 12 may look a little...well different
I'm guessing this will apply to actor 7 as well

Oh, Sashikinaroji if you want to give me refrences for the custom guys too, i can add them to my sprite pile backlog  , one more question, which vx faces need to be done? I understand the first three, but the civilians too?, what about the evil ones? I could probably achieve a few of those ones?

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
I may be able to work something up for the hats... Although I am not sure... I will post them up here if I do though...

The only real things I have to say about my customs is that there are few enough that we don't need to worry about them yet.

Almost all the civilians will be needed as well as the Silver haired and Heavy Armored Evil characters... A charset for the Shiva and Infrit type characters would be nice as well (simply because they are part of a battling thing, but they aren't really neccessary to have faces, just preferred...)

EDIT: I made up a coupla hats for you... Use them as you see fit, I suppose... They are made from the peasant girl's babushka, the demonic priest's hood, and headbands from two random warriors...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 02:16:19 AM by Sashikinaroji »

Rep:
Level 84
You won't be folding stars.
Hey!

I kinda... need a single RMVX faceset. Neutral expression, just a single faceset, preferably looking to the right. xD

Depending on whether I like it or not, I might be sending you another couple. ^____^ I honestly understand if you don't have the time or the capacity, by the way, this is a simple request. If you can't do it, thanks for your consideration anyway. ^_^

He does... kinda... have a cybernetic eye, so it might be a little harder >_>

If you could fit it to the normal RMVX RTP (96x96) size, that'd be gooood. :D
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 04:02:51 PM by Sky_Of_Order »
If you want
Follow me
And I'll lead you inside
You don't have
To
Run and hide

Thanks, Sabre.