RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] what else do I post in creativity ;o

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Pitching it tomorrow, tell me whats wrong before I do >:|

single page website:::::::navigation will slide the page up/down with jquery for fancyness ;o

Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:21:12 PM by boe »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
why does it say the same things over and over again?

its just a mockup. that's why it uses a dead language too. :x

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
oh, ok then.

(for ppl wondering what Nouman quoted, I deleted that post for some random reason)
Hi

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
My question is why do you design the same thing over and over again? Lol. I don't mean the design, but you're always designing for domain providers and whatnot.

You must be aiming for the free hosting. >_>

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
My question is why do you design the same thing over and over again? Lol. I don't mean the design, but you're always designing for domain providers and whatnot.

You must be aiming for the free hosting. >_>

koreru trapped me in a loop hole  :tpg:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
o_o Lol. You thought you got a good deal, but you got pwnd. :o How'd they do it? AND TELL THEM TO SCREW THEMSELVES. For realz, man. You've designed, like, 3 other layouts for them.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I like it, but you should either dual-tone or tri-tone the balloon, to have it fit into a color scheme. All of my attention was drawn to the balloon and it's many colors, resulting in the rest of the site looking a little drab.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I like the idea Holk, after looking at it the colors didn't fit well. I thought maybe adding more color instead of dulling it down would create more of a lively effect.

and I had some time to code it ;o

http://mildgreen.com/projects/180/

now you have more to review :D

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Personally, the lines that make, like, an ellipse around the orders (# CPU: AMD Athlon 300 Storage: 100gb RAM: 2gb Dual Channel Price: $100.00 thing) should be a little darker to actually see it. It distracted me because I see it on there, but it's very faint, and idk. It might just be me ._.

I like the lightness of the colors and the simplicity along with the contrast of blue on white, but the other colors (like that yellow highlight around "Our network is solid and designed with quality and efficiency in mind") are good except, imo, could be a little darker to add a little contrast.

just my $0.02

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
:)

I sent it in already, I'll see the feedback I get then. But I did look at it on my mom's screen, and I sorta notice what you mean about the border. I'll make that change soon.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
that one wasn't wanted.

soooo, next project >:|

helping a friend with his church site: http://thepshift.co.cc/
Spoiler for:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I think I like the version in the screenshot better. I like that the sidebar reaches the bottom of the content instead of just kind of randomly shooting off the side. I do like that you changed the orange background behind the text, to a black.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I think I like the version in the screenshot better. I like that the sidebar reaches the bottom of the content instead of just kind of randomly shooting off the side. I do like that you changed the orange background behind the text, to a black.

because the logo is in the sidebar, I cant have it touch the side :(
tried for a while as much as css as I knew

but thanks for taking a look and responding :D

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I don't know what you mean about the logo being in the sidebar? I mean, visually it isn't. It's in that grid. Or do you mean the image of the logo is housed within the coding of the sidebar? What's wrong with the logo in the sidebar as you say from the screenshot? It doesn't visually touch, or do you have plans with moving some stuff around up there? Also from the site, not the screenshot, I can't read the subtext under the logo due to the background's gradient.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I don't know what you mean about the logo being in the sidebar? I mean, visually it isn't. It's in that grid. Or do you mean the image of the logo is housed within the coding of the sidebar? What's wrong with the logo in the sidebar as you say from the screenshot? It doesn't visually touch, or do you have plans with moving some stuff around up there? Also from the site, not the screenshot, I can't read the subtext under the logo due to the background's gradient.

haha, I mean that through code, since there is another element in the side I can't make it so the blue sidebar extends directly with the right bar.

usually it would be just a sidebar, and content. set sidebar to height = 100% and it will follow the height of the content. In this case, 100% would push it further than the right side due to the logo taking up space.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
stupid code :mad:

I know what you mean though. Understandable.