RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Fire Emblem Attack Animations

Rep:
Level 83
I have no sorrow - Only joy for what I do.
Okay, I had been searching around the ever-expansive internet, and found out... There are no Fire Emblem animation sheets for RMXP! So, What I did was took the spritesheets, edited the sprites, and created a few animation sheets for RMXP. They can be used as summonings, just for looks, ect. But remember, Do NOT credit me. I didn't rip them, I didn't make them, I just made them compatible for RMXP.

The person who had his name on the sprite sheets is "Grim", and his website is as
follows.
http://sdb.drshnaps.com/

Update: I'm working on a better set of sheets, as the others are a little bit faulty (cutting off after so many lines of sprites, ect.), so expect better ones in the future.

Updated Shaman (The other one had some... spaceing issues.)
Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:18:21 PM by modern algebra »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Upload? How do you mean?

Upload to the internet to show off, or upload to RMXP?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
tinypic.com
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 83
Well, What I mean is, How do I get my pictures to be able to be downloaded from a "Spoiler" subset? I'm really new to this, but I hope to help with some stuff. Or get help... Always get the two confused...   ;D

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Upload it to tinypic.

Put it in a spoiler.

People right click and download it.

Spoiler for:

Code: [Select]
[spoiler][img]http://www.ruslania.com/pictures/big/4605000010453.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 83
Thank-ee kindly!

Okay, Here are the first four. The first one is Roy from FE6:TSS, The second is a General from FE7, The Third is a Cyclops (yuck...) from FE8, and last but not least... a Swordmaster from... one of the FE games...

Roy
Spoiler for:

The General
Spoiler for:

Cyclops (Yeck...)
Spoiler for:

and the Swordmaster
Spoiler for:

I have plenty more, so If you want to request one, and within a REASONABLE time limit, I can do that. Enjoy.

Also, if you have a question about how to USE the animation sheets (What part should go where, ect.) just ask. I'm a kind person, and I will answer. :)

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Got the shaman/druid?
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 83
I'll work on em for ya  :=:

Edit: Do you want critical, or normal? because I got em both ;)
If no reply, then I'll just do critical. Cuz it's kewlest.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 01:30:22 PM by RyuFirestorm »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Critical is what I'm after, lol. They're real awesome.

Thanks for doing these, saves me the trouble from ripping it myself. I've been wanting to do Fire Emblem mugs for a while now. Thumbs up :)

Rep:
Level 83
Okay, Along with the Druid and Shaman, I've uploaded another one. Enjoy, comment (please) and if you have any more requests, BRING EM ON!

Druid
Spoiler for:

Shaman
Spoiler for:

My little gift... LINK!
Spoiler for:

edit: The Druid is a little spaced, I know, but for good reason. The shadowing and the light effects from his hidden-special-effects machine required more space to be able to watch the full animation properly. Also, the stupid light-effect-power-up type deal is a two-part frame, so be sure to do that, as the tiny-ass 192x192 frames would not allow perfect framing. Working on a Wyvern Rider (or lord, one of the two), so I'll post that next.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 02:55:40 PM by RyuFirestorm »

Rep:
Level 83
Man oh man, I got halfway Through with this thing, and Already It needed work. Well, folks, i'm not gonna be nice about it. Some assembly required! This is a wyvern Lord, and the animation itself is not bad (at all), but the sheer size of the attack is so big, that it had to be split up into different frames. Some are not as neat as others, but if you look through it, you'll see what you need. I promise you that it's possible. You just gotta use your brain (you know, that thing that your dog pees on every morning.) Well, PM me if you have any questions, but here it is; Cormag, the Wyvern Lord.

Cormag
Spoiler for:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
That's awesome, thank you ;) Keep updating because I'll be putting these to use, one way or another =o

Rep:
Level 83
Okay, due to the massive amount of awsome on the Cormag Anim sheet (or some dumb mistake I made...) The animations cut off after the 6th line. I don't know why, and Honestly, It works without it. Just improvise, LIke I do, and good luck.

Rep:
Level 83
Well, folks, I've... kinda run out of stuff to do. I've made all the animations for my game, and posted them up here. But if you want one, don't hesitate to reply and tell me exactly what you want. Preferably in this context:

Class: (Swordmaster, mercenary, ect.)
Critical?: (Yes or no)
Male or female:(duh, male or female)
Prefered date due: (Type in when you want it, and I'll do my best to finish it by that time.)

Thanks, and I hope to do some great animations.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
These are really cool. Great resources Ryu and thank you for sharing. I am SO moving these to the database :)

Also, if you don't mind - could you post a link to whatever website you retrieved the rips from before making them compatible for RMXP.

Rep:
Level 83
Eventually, I don't know how yet, I'm going to create something where all my animation sheets are available. I don't want to create another thread, cuz that'll take up space, so I'm a little confused. But I am working on more, so expect some soon.

Rep:
Level 83
Bumping due to inactivity. I have updated the first post.