RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Recruiting for a very ambitious Sandbox RPG

Rep: +0/-0Level 83

Theres limited spaces and I am recruiting currently as of august 09.

This is a very ambitious sandbox RPG, and I have plans to make this huge. I have a great story all planned for it as well.

If you're interested to join the team you must show me examples of work you have done and I'm only looking for quality and dedication from members. Let me know through PM or reply here, then we can talk via chat software.

If you want more info about the project go here:
http://www.hbgames.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=66577
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 10:03:57 PM by archerrin »

Showcasing what I have done during this week on the project.
- Added a lot of new scripts including systems like the CMS from Star Ocean 3. Please note that the summons/ tactics/ quests are not coded correctly as of now.
- New Areas / Mapping
- A musician called Akamizu is helping me out, and has composed the Evergrace's town music!

I learnt a lot recently about scripting and such, but I would really like to have an advanced scripter join the team.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Erm... There are things you could fix. :\ As for the "how long do you want to sleep," it'd be best to have the boxes separate and have the sleeping scene longer.

But it looks prety decent. I don't really know :P The aesthetics are pretty cool.

Thanks.
Of course there's a lot of things to fix, but I'll get around to it. I was hoping for a scripter to join to handle that, but looks like none applied so far.
Nearly finished another cutscene

Rep:
Level 82
Hello, i will help if you are using RPG2k3.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Hey, what RM are you using? I'd be willing to help with mapping if you are using RM2K3.
*edit*
Or RMXP
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 01:46:32 AM by Dotcom »

Rep:
Level 82
I can also help with mapping if you like.