RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
kingdom of magic

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Gate of light was the most original and amazing RPG ever. No game could ever beat it.

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
I just played this and...

I was amazed.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
hey it's funny how bad topics like these actually attract lots of attention

anyway, that guy's reputation got ruined in the first three posts.

wait is he banned yet
Hi

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Nopes, but he got -3 rep.

If he only listened...but oh well. That is his fate.

Oh wait, they are now -4.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
oh wait i gotta find my facepalm pic

where the hell is it. I think ill try this game out for some reason
EDIT: found it
Hi

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Oh poor Samus. :(

She is really disappointed.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I played this game and it was good but...
the creator's reputation and personality is not.

He's just being an jerk to attract attention, or something like that.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 12:49:09 AM by Lazer Kirby »
Hi

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Or perhaps he is just too awesome that the awesomeness is coming out as jerkiness?

Rep:
Level 87
Here's some none attacking criticism, if your still here. I would use a Ten rating system but since this game was made to obviously be for the lolz or to test something out or improve a little thing, I'm halving it.

Graphics [3/5]
Your maps are decent. I of course haven't mapped anything much myself and I need to take tutorials on it, but it looked decent. RTP = lolz, and that's about it. I gave a 3 to this because I was actually amazed at the decent mapping skills. You have room to improve on this.

Sound [Not even bothering]

Story [0/5 being serious, 2/5 for any lolz]
It was cute and random for all the noobish speak and the random forum names and shit, so I'll give you a two? I guess? Also, take some time, not like OMG I HAVE TO GIVE UP EVERYTHING ELSE TO STUDY THIS to fix your grammar, if your going for lolzy, don't put serious grammar as much as you did with a few typos. Hopefully you'll check and fix your grammar on your actual, serious game.

Enjoyment [LOLZ]

Now, as you said, this game was crap because you know it is crap and you made it to be shit. But, the mapping is pretty decent so that's a plus side. The only problem I have with you is your attitude, so here's my advice.

If you do shitty, random, I'm bored lolz game, and someone replies to the topic degrading it, just ignore it. Why do you give a fuck when you didn't give a fuck putting much effort in to the game? :P

And if someone says; "lol why did you post this here it's probably the worst piece of shit on the planet LOL" just either A] Don't reply back, or B] Reply back just agreeing and that's it, no "witty" comebacks. Either way, your posting a shitty game you know sucks so your going to ripped for it but you should just not care or reply back when the game itself is not worth getting bad rep, which is... well, almost too late.

You have a chance to redeem yourself with your serious project, if you actually have one and are wanting to post it when you feel like it's ready, be sure to take some time setting up the topic to be presentable if you want people to play your serious game.

By the way, I might forget this since I'm majorly fucking tired. I guess I'm mello, so if anyone agrees/disagrees with what I said, I'll probably forget anyways unless I look back. X3

I kinda look forward to seeing what you can do, serious wise.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
yeah the only good part about the game was the graphics/mapping, the mapping might've been too good if it was for lolz.
Hi

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
kingdom of magic? What have I been missing D:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
kingdom of magic? What have I been missing D:
a lot
Hi

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
This sucks Monkey ass . . . .sucks monkey ass.  :mad: :mad: There's my review of this ~

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Why is this still unlocked ;o

Most if not all of the comments are sarcastic or hate lol, and the first post is retarded. Just leave a note for the kid that he can contact a mod to get it unlocked or something if he actually feels like it .____.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
To close this amusing topic, I feel it's appropriate to give one last critical opinion of the game.

Spoiler for:
:blazemode:

This is what I think of it. Have a good day sir.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I think I'm going to throw random animals in front of crap from now on to insult people.

You snailcrap of a something or other.

:tinysmile::tinysmile: